• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Board down time

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I have a board update to do and will try and get to that this evening probably!

I meant to do this about two weeks ago but then the board software people indicated a new update was coming out again -- so waited til its arrival (yesterday) so I wouldn't be updating twice.

So if the board is offline later today or in the next few days (if I don't get to this later!) -- the update will be the reason why.

Upgrade complete. You can now 'like' threads to Facebook... don't forget you can also rate any thread...

They've added some generic smilies, so I need to change them to our board smilies but I am going to bed for now!

Hmmm from the user forum for the board it seems if you like something to FB that works but after a bit the board (here) will go back to saying 'be the first of your friends to like this'... if so a slight bug but it doesn't affect your liking something to FB. :)

I can set it up so you can post content etc to FB too if people would like that.

Back