• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What Do You Think Of August?

Some times you just need to go with your gut instinct. I agree, that he definately is not a 100% cavalier BUT he is gorgeous none the less :)

I would try to get over the whole episode and not let it eat you up, What's done is done and there is nothing you can do about it that will remedy the situation. You have him now and love him dearly (he looks so cuddly).

It is sad that you were decieved (and I am sure the Breeder would have known) BUT, you have a wonderful little fella in August. Enjoy him :)

Thank you!

As for Beagle.. Well, a woman yesterday said that she thought he looked part Daschund. :-| I haven't got a clue! XD

that first pic that you have with the guy and the pup, the pup looks like a daschund, we have a daschund and your pup body shape looks very much the same, still very cute

Back