• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Spud & TV!!

Duffer

Hi all
ive always been told dogs cant see tv, but my big brave gaurd dog spud ALWAYS barks at the tv when there is dogs, cows, lions, horses etc!!!

maybe its my bf's 70 inch TV!!! but he seems to be able to see the TV quite clearly, does any one else have this ?

This is Dougall watching Crufts! If there are animals in a programme, quite often we have to switch over because of his barking. His favourite advert is spec savers, the sheep dog gets a shave by mistake! Dougall can be fast asleep, the whisling on the advert wakes him up and there he is warning the dog to watch out ! :fool:

4888626577_ff5d5d4170.jpg

4888632361_c55d78345b.jpg

Last edited:
Charlie loves watching anything with fellow dogs in it, barks heaps! Anything with birds also..... and he hates cartoons :p Barks at them for some reason.

Ella loves watching TV and when I am not home, I always have it on a show she enjoys. I am strange like that.

Tania, those are the cutest pictures!!!:snap:

its gas, i love watch programmes like the lion man, or those zoo programmes early on a saturday morning, but cant anymore cos Spud goes mental!!!

I even have a statue of an elephant in my poorch that ive had to move!!

Tilly will often sit and watch the TV, she especially likes the advert on at the moment with Mary the cow on the beach (can't remember what she is advertising though), she will sit there and grumble at it. She also recognises cats on TV and goes mad at them.

Also, when she hears a bell on either the TV or radio she runs to the front door and barks :lol:

My hubby and I were cracking up at Sully last night. He was going to save us from those animals on the TV!!!! Crazy dog. We could hardly hear the tv. =)

Back