• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Blenhiem Palace

espagna

I read on website of English Cavalier Club of cavaliers at Blenhiem Palce. My dream to go there. Is someone going from Cavalier talk who would be taking photographs? Esther

I am delivering some Rupert Fund leaflets! I will try my best to take some photographs. :)

I think several people from this Forum will be going on the Saturday, which is a fun day, with games and demonstrations. So between us we should have some photos to share!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

I am delivering some Rupert Fund leaflets! I will try my best to take some photographs. :)

Would you be going for the day Tania or would it be too much for Molly and Dougal?

Im thinking of going on the Saturday...I have the day off work and havent been up there before!

Saturday is the day to go if you're not interested in breed showing. The park that surrounds the Palace is beautiful - 2000 acres, with a big lake and lovely old trees; there will be lots of Cavaliers enjoying it! Woodstock is also a lovely large village/small town. Fingers crossed for good weather - fine but not too hot would be ideal!

Oliver has got to parade, as an entrant for the Companion Cavalier of the Year competition - he's lost a lot of weight recently and has also completely lost his coat, so he's going to look like a scrawny, moth-eaten stray I've taken off the street!! The organisers insisted on entering him, not me!

Kate, Oliver and Aled (who has finally decided he likes retrieving his dumbell - after a year of trying!)

Back