• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Crew

Reptigirl

Just wanted to introduce my crew of critters! (Well most of them!) Hope you enjoy the pictures!

My Son Connor (the best "critter" of them all!) with his pal "Savannah"
ConnorSavannah.jpg

"Savannah" & "Tiger Lilly"
SvannahLilly.jpg

3 of my 4 kitties
kittytree.jpg

My kitty "Boo"
boodogs.jpg

My 2 boys "Boo" & "Dodger"
DodgerBoo.jpg

"Shesha" & "Stitch" my Chinchillas & "Harlie" the Bunny
chinsbunny.jpg

"Shesha" the Chinchilla
Shesha.jpg

"Spaz" the Chinchilla as a baby (I had to hand feed him from day 3!)
spazbaby.jpg

"Spaz" all grown up
DSCI0353.jpg

"Uro" my uromastyx
uro.jpg

One of our 2 Firebelly toas
DSCI0360.jpg

"Hedgie" the hedgehog
DSCI0347.jpg

Thanks for posting all those! A great variety -- :lol: -- Boo has such unusual markings! When I was a kid I always wanted a chinchilla...

WOW! What a full house! Thanks for sharing the pictures, they were fun to look at, they're all lovely animals.:-D

I know you posted this a while ago, buy oh my gosh! Your house is my dream come true!!! How do you find the time for everything?!?

I have had ferrets before...ever thought of trying one of them out :p ? They are so much fun.

I know you posted this a while ago, buy oh my gosh! Your house is my dream come true!!! How do you find the time for everything?!?

I have had ferrets before...ever thought of trying one of them out :p ? They are so much fun.

Ha, I work from home so that is a big help! My friends love the animals so I usually have people come to my house so I am home most of the time. I only leave for short shopping trips. My boyfriend works 12 hours night shifts so I only really see him 2 days a week when he is off3az. The rest of the time its just the kiddo, the animals and me. That leaves lots of free time for everyone. We live on several acres of land so whenever the weather is nice we all head outside. Overall the animals are MUCH cleaner and easier to manage then my 2 year old. :lol:

I LOVE ferrets! :l*v: Before I got pregnant I had several! At one time I had 9 in my house but usually it was 3-5. :lpy: I worked at an exotic pet store and got to know the local ferret rescue really well. I provided forever homes for some the "not adoptable" ones. Most were older & special needs. They just needed a place to call home for whatever time they had left. I only ever owned 2 that were actually adopted in good health and younger. I always had 3+ ferrets for over 8 years straight. When the time came that I was down to only 1 I was already pregnant with my son. I decided it was in her best interest to go live with another ferret family so she would not be lonely. One day when my son is older I can see few ferrets making their way into our home again.:l*v:

Back