• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

They DO like eachother

ourempire

When we got Éowyn 1½ years ago, Molly was really, really suspicious and offended that we had to get another dog. That's why I need to show you the first photograph of them at the same picture.
eowynhome.jpg

We were a bit worried whether or not Molly and Éowyn would ever get on. This is the proof that they do!

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

- and a few other shots.
Éowyn loves to sit in the couch and watch my every step. She is the most ardent stalker.
IMG_0340.jpg

Molly IS able to relax and forget that I sometimes leave the room.
IMG_0325.jpg

Lovely pictures! Molly sure does look suspicious in that first picture though!! :rotfl:

As the old saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words and that first picture says so much, but I love how Molly is hiding behind you with those eyes on Eowyn. It's lovely. Thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful doggies!

Back