• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy's 3 day postoperative check.

*Pauline*

I'm happy to report Poppy is full of beans as is the norm with her. At the vets today the vet was most impressed with her wound. She said that's the work of an experienced vet; the better the vet the smaller the incision and this is tiny :biggrin:

Day 1
4900351425_ce0d4834ff.jpg

Day 3
4907868688_7efd4f19f7.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, it looks really good. Belle's vet did an excellent job like that too, impressive handwork!
How's Poppy handling it? Is she back to her old self?

Hi Pauline

Been missing on hols in N Yorks so thought of poppy on Monday so glad she is getting along fine ,as we all knew she would ,but I got upset and nervous with all mine but its a good job well done.:)

Brilliant, proper little girl, no fuss just bounced back. Well done Poppy, I am glad you have recovered so quickly. :p

Happy that Poppy is back to her normal lively self! Don't you just hate it when they are not feeling their best?

Heather R

Back