• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 8th birthday Jake

Cathy T

My boy had his 8th birthday yesterday. And the years sure haven't slowed him down. In fact, since we've added Micah to our household I think Jake is aging backwards :-D:-D We had a really good day. Jake had elevated ALT (liver) enzymes in February that tested higher yet again 6 weeks ago. Yesterday's re-test.....levels back to to a comfort leve!! Hooray!! We celebrated with homemade blueberry "ice cream" and Elmo party hats. This was Micah's first birthday celebration with us. He already knew we were nuts...now it's confirmed.

Elmo party hats for everyone!
IMG_0127.jpg

Yummy purple ice cream
IMG_0128.jpg

Micah wants to get a closer look
IMG_0129.jpg

Sorry kids but purple ice and black and white dogs don't mix....you have to wear snoods to eat your ice cream
IMG_0130.jpg

Can you believe....no pictures of the actual eating of the ice cream?? They snarfed it down so fast I couldn't get a picture

But this is the after effects...birthday party burn out
IMG_0146.jpg

Hi Jake

And BIG BIRTHDAY wishes to you on your 8 th .:):hppybdy:
:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Happy Birthday Jake!:hppybdy:

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures, they're lovely and I really enjoyed the commentary, really funny, it made me laugh out loud too!

lindylou

happy birthday jake lovely photo's the 4th pic is my favorate

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

A very happy birthday, Jake, what a lovely party and the pictures are adorable!:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Happy 8th birthday Jake! :jump: Can you believe how the time flies? How did he get to be 8 so fast?!

Cathy those are absolutely adorable pictures!! :lol: I love them all waiting there in their snoods -- Shelby is clearly wondering WHAT the holdup is... and Micah is just a little sweetheart. I am amazed you got them to hold still long enough to get those great shots. :D

Aww, I'm sorry I missed this. Jake , I hope you had a great Birthday celebration and I can tell from the pics that you were indeed spoiled rotten for the occasion. I wish you lots more years of Pawtys - you handsome boy you!!

Love the pics Cathy :D

:hppybdy:
These are great pics, i love seeing real life pics of other cavaliers!
Happy Birthday!

Back