• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holly (Oxencombe Foxy lady)

sins

Today Holly ended up taking Greenstar Bitch at Tralee and district Ch show.
I'm still in complete shock and will need to lie down with something cold on my forehead.

Sins

Congratulations!! Your post made me laugh, I can imagine you right now, prostrate with a cold cloth on your forehead...
Well done.cl*p

WOW!!!! cl*p cl*p cl*p

That is just fantastic Sins; congrats to you both and I am sure well deserved (even if you think you need something cold on your forehead... :lol:).

That's just so exciting...! :w*w::w*w:

In the end I just decided to drink something cold instead:p.
I also heard a short while ago that Holly's sire's re-scan results came through earlier today and he's graded A to match her dam's A so all in all, some excellent news.
Sins

cl*pcl*p to the two of you for a job WELL DONE!

Rather than water, I might have celebrated with something a wee bit stronger:grin:

Heather R

Oh that's fantastic news on both counts!!

Many congratulations :-D:-D:-D {and to Holly's breeder too!}

Congratulations Sins and Foxy Lady. Great news about the scan results. Hopefully Ollie will be meeting his Dad next week.cl*p

Well done. Well deserved too ! Hope its not the last. Her breeder I'm sure will be delighted I'ts double the pleasure knowing you have made someone else so happy with a dog you have bred.

Best Wishes
Evelyn

Back