• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Blenheim Palace Show

Tania

A few photos, I delievered the Rupert Leaflets. Then spent a few hours watching :p

I have a couple from the showring but I havn't posted as I am not sure if I am allowed to.

4913272893_e4ba0a389c.jpg

4913861762_50e73f6b7e.jpg

4913260753_ba46a884d8.jpg

4913286943_5a0d72b4ce.jpg

4913233635_215af89b0b.jpg

4913242593_80196d8736.jpg

Hi T

Did anybody say hello and did you know anybody and did you introduce yourself ,I bet it was good I wish I could have gone and seen all those superb Cavaliers and loads of them .:D

Well done on delivering the Rupert leaflets.The venue looks wonderful,in spite of the clouds...should be a fantastic weekend.
Sins

Hi T

Did anybody say hello and did you know anybody and did you introduce yourself ,I bet it was good I wish I could have gone and seen all those superb Cavaliers and loads of them .:D

I mainly sat outside and chatted to some cavalier pet folk . I don't really know anyone in the show world.

Hi

We must devise some sort of badge just for our members so we know each other ,friend or foe ,any ideas

I'm just about recovered from my epic day yesterday, so I'll give my impressions of Blenheim and then have go at downloading my photos (in spite of Karlin's careful instructions, I'm still not good at reducing size!).

The day was a bit epic because I was travelling from Coventry to Blenheim by bus. Lots of rain in Warwickshire - which made me wonder why I bothered to bath 2 dogs on Friday, but it was worth it when they dried out and had lovely silky coats. Got to Leamington all right via 2 buses, then got on a third bus to Stratford - driven by a driver who had never done the route before; one wrong turn, directed back onto the right road by the passengers! Then the windscreen wipers failed - in pouring rain - so every so often he had to stop, get out and wipe the windscreen clear... Finally got to Stratford (still raining hard), found the next bus (to Chipping Norton in Oxfordshire), got on - and it promptly broke down (beginning to think I have a bus jinx!). 45 minutes later we got started, arrived at Chipping Norton - and Oxfordshire was dry! Caught a bus to Woodstock, a short walk to Blenheim Palace, and we finally arrived an hour later than planned.

Still in time to enter the fun dog show, so Oliver did Musical Newspapers (made very complicated by gusts of wind blowing the newspapers everywhere!) and Aled did The Dog the Judge Would Like to Take Home (fortunately she didn't want my Aled!). The weather was sunny but windy - ideal for the dogs. There was a big marquee, with indoor rings for the Cavalier/Charlie match and other events, and lots of stands - a display of the dogs who had won BIS at the Club Ch show since 1954, a bookstall, a Health Information Table (saw Tania's leaflets), a tombola, the auction stuff, a raffle of a lovely quilt depicting Cavaliers (auction and raffle proceeds both going to health research), and a few of the usual trade stands.

Outside there was a ring for the fun classes, which was also used for a demonstration by the Clever Cavaliers display team, and for a parade of the finalists for Companion Cavalier of the Year (which Oliver was in). A lot of the prominent breeders were helping with the organisation, so not many top show dogs around, but quite a lot of the smaller show breeders there, enjoying their dogs. It's a pity Tania couldn't stay until lunchtime, because then she could have seen Oliver and I strutting our stuff and identified a fellow CT-er! Because I've shown Oliver in the past, and still go to Club shows (mainly to get free heart checks!), I knew several people and sat with friends, which was mutually useful for dog-holding and photo-taking! Oliver's breeder was there - on crutches; she had a knee operation and the hospital managed to break her leg in the process!

Lots of people from overseas, and quite a lot of pet owners who had heard about it and just come along.

Highlights of the day for me:
  • My little Aled not only coping with a crowd and about 150 Cavaliers, but really enjoying himself - playing (flirting!) with passing Cavaliers, being fussed, behaving impeccably in the ring, staying with strangers when I was busy with Oliver without a murmur, spending hours on buses - he was great.
  • The couple from the Czech Republic that I met on the train back from the Malvern show last year and met again at Stoneleigh this year, who came and said hello and gave me a 2011 Cavalier calendar (in Czech!).
  • At the end of the Clever Cavaliers display (which finished with some agility), everybody - pet owners and show people alike - piling into the ring to have a go on the agility equipment.
  • The Fancy Dress class, which included a Goldilocks (a Blenheim in a curly wig) with three teddy bears! Winner was a black and tan with head framed in rose petals and sitting on a plant pot - a Dog Rose!
  • Taking Oliver into the ring for the Cavalier of the Year parade - the winner was a girl from a family whose 16-year-old son had been badly injured - Abbie has accompanied and supported him every step of his rehab, a very worthy winner. Oliver got a certificate, a toy and a bag of Royal Canin CKCS food.
  • The number of breeders I spoke to who are now routinely scanning their breeding stock (and almost all of whom have at least one dog with SM, which is really waking them up to reality). The more these breeders encourage other breeders to scan, the better!
  • The several people I spoke to (including on the Health Table) who expressed deep appreciation for Rupert's Fund.
  • Buying Dennis and Tina Holmes' new book, 'The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel: The Origin and Founding of the Breed' - absolutely fascinating, with a lot of photos I'd never seen before, and copies of the original KC registration forms for the earliest dogs (some with parents frankly labelled 'Crossbreed'!). It costs £8 and should be available through the bookshop on the Cavalier Club website.
  • Having a chat with Dennis Holmes (Leogem) who organised the Cavalier of the Year; he praised Cavalier Talk for its info and support for owners with SM Cavaliers, and said what a shame it was, with CT and CC, that just a few nasty people spoil things (not all on one side!). His very handsome young dog (18 months and scanned A) has just won its first CC and people are already asking to use him at stud(!), and Dennis is saying no ways, not until he is at least 2.5 and rescanned clear. I really think there is a little puff of a wind of change...
  • Chatting to the owner of an antique shop in Woodstock, who came out to say hello to my dogs. He'd heard about the Cavalier weekend and cannily got in a stock of antique Staffordshire dogs and had been gobsmacked by his sales - many of them, he said, to breeders and judges from overseas.
  • The Japanese family who stopped to make a great fuss of the dogs while I was waiting for the bus in Woodstock, including a blind boy who loved the feel of their silky coats.
  • The driver on the bus home who when I produced my pass and £1 for the dogs' fare (50p each), looked at Oliver and Aled and asked how old they were, and when I said (slightly mystified!) 9 and 3, said with a completely straight face 'That's all right, dogs under 10 go free'!
We left home at 6.30 am and got home at 9.45 pm, and I have two very tired dogs today (not to mention a rather tired human!). But it was a good day.

I'll have a go at my photos tonight!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Blenheim palace show

I'm just about recovered from my epic day yesterday, so I'll give my impressions of Blenheim and then have go at downloading my photos (in spite of Karlin's careful instructions, I'm still not good at reducing size!).

The day was a bit epic because I was travelling from Coventry to Blenheim by bus. Lots of rain in Warwickshire - which made me wonder why I bothered to bath 2 dogs on Friday, but it was worth it when they dried out and had lovely silky coats. Got to Leamington all right via 2 buses, then got on a third bus to Stratford - driven by a driver who had never done the route before; one wrong turn, directed back onto the right road by the passengers! Then the windscreen wipers failed - in pouring rain - so every so often he had to stop, get out and wipe the windscreen clear... Finally got to Stratford (still raining hard), found the next bus (to Chipping Norton in Oxfordshire), got on - and it promptly broke down (beginning to think I have a bus jinx!). 45 minutes later we got started, arrived at Chipping Norton - and Oxfordshire was dry! Caught a bus to Woodstock, a short walk to Blenheim Palace, and we finally arrived an hour later than planned.

Still in time to enter the fun dog show, so Oliver did Musical Newspapers (made very complicated by gusts of wind blowing the newspapers everywhere!) and Aled did The Dog the Judge Would Like to Take Home (fortunately she didn't want my Aled!). The weather was sunny but windy - ideal for the dogs. There was a big marquee, with indoor rings for the Cavalier/Charlie match and other events, and lots of stands - a display of the dogs who had won BIS at the Club Ch show since 1954, a bookstall, a Health Information Table (saw Tania's leaflets), a tombola, the auction stuff, a raffle of a lovely quilt depicting Cavaliers (auction and raffle proceeds both going to health research), and a few of the usual trade stands.

Outside there was a ring for the fun classes, which was also used for a demonstration by the Clever Cavaliers display team, and for a parade of the finalists for Companion Cavalier of the Year (which Oliver was in). A lot of the prominent breeders were helping with the organisation, so not many top show dogs around, but quite a lot of the smaller show breeders there, enjoying their dogs. It's a pity Tania couldn't stay until lunchtime, because then she could have seen Oliver and I strutting our stuff and identified a fellow CT-er! Because I've shown Oliver in the past, and still go to Club shows (mainly to get free heart checks!), I knew several people and sat with friends, which was mutually useful for dog-holding and photo-taking! Oliver's breeder was there - on crutches; she had a knee operation and the hospital managed to break her leg in the process!

Lots of people from overseas, and quite a lot of pet owners who had heard about it and just come along.

Highlights of the day for me:
  • My little Aled not only coping with a crowd and about 150 Cavaliers, but really enjoying himself - playing (flirting!) with passing Cavaliers, being fussed, behaving impeccably in the ring, staying with strangers when I was busy with Oliver without a murmur, spending hours on buses - he was great.
  • The couple from the Czech Republic that I met on the train back from the Malvern show last year and met again at Stoneleigh this year, who came and said hello and gave me a 2011 Cavalier calendar (in Czech!).
  • At the end of the Clever Cavaliers display (which finished with some agility), everybody - pet owners and show people alike - piling into the ring to have a go on the agility equipment.
  • The Fancy Dress class, which included a Goldilocks (a Blenheim in a curly wig) with three teddy bears! Winner was a black and tan with head framed in rose petals and sitting on a plant pot - a Dog Rose!
  • Taking Oliver into the ring for the Cavalier of the Year parade - the winner was a girl from a family whose 16-year-old son had been badly injured - Abbie has accompanied and supported him every step of his rehab, a very worthy winner. Oliver got a certificate, a toy and a bag of Royal Canin CKCS food.
  • The number of breeders I spoke to who are now routinely scanning their breeding stock (and almost all of whom have at least one dog with SM, which is really waking them up to reality). The more these breeders encourage other breeders to scan, the better!
  • The several people I spoke to (including on the Health Table) who expressed deep appreciation for Rupert's Fund.
  • Buying Dennis and Tina Holmes' new book, 'The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel: The Origin and Founding of the Breed' - absolutely fascinating, with a lot of photos I'd never seen before, and copies of the original KC registration forms for the earliest dogs (some with parents frankly labelled 'Crossbreed'!). It costs £8 and should be available through the bookshop on the Cavalier Club website.
  • Having a chat with Dennis Holmes (Leogem) who organised the Cavalier of the Year; he praised CavalierI did have the Talk for its info and support for owners with SM Cavaliers, and said what a shame it was, with CT and CC, that just a few nasty people spoil things (not all on one side!). His very handsome young dog (18 months and scanned A) has just won its first CC and people are already asking to use him at stud(!), and Dennis is saying no ways, not until he is at least 2.5 and rescanned clear. I really think there is a little puff of a wind of change...
  • Chatting to the owner of an antique shop in Woodstock, who came out to say hello to my dogs. He'd heard about the Cavalier weekend and cannily got in a stock of antique Staffordshire dogs and had been gobsmacked by his sales - many of them, he said, to breeders and judges from overseas.
  • The Japanese family who stopped to make a great fuss of the dogs while I was waiting for the bus in Woodstock, including a blind boy who loved the feel of their silky coats.
  • The driver on the bus home who when I produced my pass and £1 for the dogs' fare (50p each), looked at Oliver and Aled and asked how old they were, and when I said (slightly mystified!) 9 and 3, said with a completely straight face 'That's all right, dogs under 10 go free'!
We left home at 6.30 am and got home at 9.45 pm, and I have two very tired dogs today (not to mention a rather tired human!). But it was a good day.

I'll have a go at my photos tonight!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

BLENHEIM PALACE SHOW

In case any-one is interested in the early days of our Cavaliers, I did have the Original Registration of the Card which said that the Parents were Cross-Bred

This was sent to me by Margaret Barnes ,who is still alive to-day, she had mated a Cavalier B/T called CREST By CANDLELIGHT to a Cocker Spaniel Bitch called Suntop Joyful hoping to give the Cavaliers Healthier and Longer Lives which were in the Cocker Spaniel Suntop Line.

This was in the early 1950's.

After 3 Generations of Breeding back to Cavaliers ,the Third Generation was Eligible to be Registered by the Kennel Club as Cavaliers.

SUNTOP SPILLIKEN born 1952.

Also Suntop Red Riding Hood, born 1952

Suntop Peggoty born 1954.

These were some of the Cross- bred Cavaliers at that time.

As a piece of Information a Cavalier who was Recently MRI Scanned did not have CM/SM ,and the Pedigree could be traced back to this Mating by the Cocker Spaniel SUNTOP JOYFUL

I have now passed on the Folder with all this information to Carol ,who has done so much to make the Cavalier World aware of the SM Problem in the Cavalier Breed.

Bet

Hope these give you a taste of Blenheim! I've made them a bit small but hope you can see them...

Kate, Oliver and Aled

4916478073_f545a75b96_m.jpg

Clever Cavaliers doing stays

4917075206_1816aedf72_m.jpg

Retrieving a balloon tied to a dumbell - I intend to teach Oliver to do this!

4916475627_55560210e6_m.jpg

General view

4916474947_7839c9e82b_m.jpg

Have a Go Agility - everyone had a go!

4916475153_c48dfd8549_m.jpg

Cavalier of the Year final - Kate and Oliver
4917075818_1464312348_m.jpg

Cavalier of the Year - Kate and Oliver being interviewed by Dennis Holmes

4916475899_1e7a25f8eb_m.jpg

Fancy Dress class

4916476117_81efb3bc03_m.jpg

Goldilocks and the three bears!

4917077312_671b9e81ee_m.jpg

My friend Philippa with Lollipop Lady on the left and Pirate on the right

4917076918_a18153e44e_m.jpg

Winner of the Fancy Dress - The Dog Rose!

Thanks so much for your posts Kate, and all the pics -- really wonderful to see all the dogs. The Clever Cavaliers cavalier precision team have been very generous supporters of Rupert's Fund; I would love to see one of their performances and that must have been a treat! :)

The Dog Rose is very cute. :lol:

Thanks Bet for the early history details! :)

Hi

It looked absolutely wonderful ,oh I wish I went and I would have enjoyed every minute and even meeting people off CC .With regard to the club auction I was in the lead with four items so I wait for the actual auction on the day to see If I actually won any ,if I do there is one I would like to keep and the other three cold be raffled on CT over a period of time ,proceeds of coarse to Rupert's Fund ,but first I have to see if I did win any .

Ref " For The Love Of Ollie " I have not heard from Lucille who wanted the book first so I shall wait till close of play on Wed then if nothing would anybody else like it for a small donation to RF then once read if that person can pass it round again CT members only please.
bri

It looked absolutely wonderful ,oh I wish I went and I would have enjoyed every minute

You'll have to get more adventurous, Brian! If an OAP like me can travel for four hours each way (five in the morning because of the bus breaking down) on four buses there and back, I'm sure you could manage to whizz down a couple of motorways! Hope you get your auction things.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Thanks so much for your posts Kate, and all the pics -- really wonderful to see all the dogs. The Clever Cavaliers cavalier precision team have been very generous supporters of Rupert's Fund; I would love to see one of their performances and that must have been a treat! :)

The Dog Rose is very cute. :lol:

Thanks Bet for the early history details! :)

I have heard from one of the Clever Cavalier team who tells me there is another generous donation, collected at the Blenheim show, on the way to Rupert's Fund.

Such remarkable dogs & ownerscl*p

:w*w:

They deserve a special mention as they have donated several times, very generously, and it is wonderful that they again have chosen to collect donations after a performance for Rupert's Fund. Their collection at the Blenheim show is also a great symbol of the support from such a wide swathe of cavalier lovers to help combat syringomyelia in our favourite breed -- breeders, pet owners, aficionados, and secret cavalier admirers! :)

I also want to say thanks to the several board members who have recently sent in very large fundraising donations as well. Once these are totalled for a full amount I will give a public thanks, and we will up our RF official total! b*n*n* I kn ow Penny is away at the moment so need to wait for her official tally as she tracks all donations and lets me know when there can be a public thank you. :)

And of course a special thanks to the board members who took Rupert's Fund leaflets and talked to people while there -- the one on one contact and the presence of some supporters and fundraisers is often the very best way to raise awareness generally and answer people's questions. :D

Loved reading that Kate!!! You made it sound so real for me all the over here! Great pictures and loved reading the highlights of your trip. The blind boy who enjoyed the silk coats.....so sweet.

Blenheim palace show

:w*w:

They deserve a special mention as they have donated several times, very generously, and it is wonderful that they again have chosen to collect donations after a performance for Rupert's Fund. Their collection at the Blenheim show is also a great symbol of the support from such a wide swathe of cavalier lovers to help combat syringomyelia in our favourite breed -- breeders, pet owners, aficionados, and secret cavalier admirers! :)

I also want to say thanks to the several board members who have recently sent in very large fundraising donations as well. Once these are totalled for a full amount I will give a public thanks, and we will up our RF official total! b*n*n* I kn ow Penny is away at the moment so need to wait for her official tally as she tracks all donations and lets me know when there can be a public thank you. :)

And of course a special thanks to the board members who took Rupert's Fund leaflets and talked to people while there -- the one on one contact and the presence of some supporters and fundraisers is often the very best way to raise awareness generally and answer people's questions. :D

BLENHEIM PALACE SHOW

I have put this on my BLOG ,and think it could be of interest on this Thread.

After Reading the Posts about the Blenheim Palace Cavalier Show at the Week-End,I think the best thing to have come from it is that the Cavalier Pet Buying Public have now been made so aware about the SM and MVD Problems in our Cavaliers.

Also that there were Pamphlets being distributed about RUPERT'S FUND.

This is so important for our Cavalier Breed , that those SM and MVD Genes must be found ,then the Carriers of those Two Diseases have a chance of being discovered ,this is the only way that the Cavalier Breed will have a FUTURE.

In the mean-time ,Prospective Cavalier Buyers MUST ask to see a Certificate from the Cavalier Breeder to Prove that Health Tests are being carried out on their Cavalier Breeding Stock .

Also, this is so Important as well,that Buyers of Cavaliers must ask the Cavalier Breeder the Age when the Cavalier Breeding Stock is being Mated and if the Health Status of the Grand-Parents is known.

If the Cavalier Breeder cannot supply the Answer to those Questions ,then go to a Cavalier Breed who can.

The CKCS CLUB'S RECOMMENDED BREEDING GUIDELINES FOR SM AND MVD ARE.

NO CAVALIER TO BE BRED FROM BEFORE 2.5 YEARS OF AGE .

THE HEALTH STATUS OF THE GRAND-PARENTS TO BE KNOWN AT 5 YEARS OF AGE

Bet

If health issues were highlighted, that is a plus for all, including (and especially) the breed.

It is a shame -- and rather shocking -- to see elsewhere though that there's a picture of the woman, a former cavalier breeder and judge, who was convicted a while ago of 83 counts of animal cruelty when 83 cavaliers and other small breed dogs were found by the RSPCA in an appalling state in her home and had to be taken into care.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/688360.stm
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Cruel+Crufts+judge+lived+in+squalor+with+83+dogs.-a060816751
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-19100766.html

She is sitting at the book signing table!... And she is now reinstated as a judge -- having judged a show not long after Pedigree Dogs Exposed aired.

And yet we keep hearing from some breeders about how there is too much focus on breed health and not enough on puppy farmers/mass breeders who keep dogs in horrendous conditions, and who apparently are not prosecuted -- yet it is the breed clubs and breeders who rushed to defend this woman... as far as I can tell this is one of the highest numbers of animal cruelty charges ever successfully brought against an individual in the UK. :? I have seen actual puppy farm situations in Ireland that were more humane than the pictures accompanying this article.

Blenheim palace show

If health issues were highlighted, that is a plus for all, including (and especially) the breed.

It is a shame -- and rather shocking -- to see elsewhere though that there's a picture of the woman, a former cavalier breeder and judge, who was convicted a while ago of 83 counts of animal cruelty when 83 cavaliers and other small breed dogs were found by the RSPCA in an appalling state in her home and had to be taken into care.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/688360.stm
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Cruel+Crufts+judge+lived+in+squalor+with+83+dogs.-a060816751
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-19100766.html

She is sitting at the book signing table!... And she is now reinstated as a judge -- having judged a show not long after Pedigree Dogs Exposed aired.

And yet we keep hearing from some breeders about how there is too much focus on breed health and not enough on puppy farmers/mass breeders who keep dogs in horrendous conditions, and who apparently are not prosecuted -- yet it is the breed clubs and breeders who rushed to defend this woman... as far as I can tell this is one of the highest numbers of animal cruelty charges ever successfully brought against an individual in the UK. :? I have seen actual puppy farm situations in Ireland that were more humane than the pictures accompanying this article.

BLENHEIM PALACE SHOW

I believe that she will be Judging in America shortly.

Yes I do wish that we could get an exact figure of Cavaliers from Puppy Farms in the MVD DATA List,I am not sticking up for the Puppy Farms, I hate those Places, but I will say again ,that the Cavalier Breeders cannot blame all the MVD Problem in Cavaliers on the Puppy Farms.

That many of the Cavaliers are examined at Cavalier Shows will be Cavalier belonging to CKCS CLUB Members, and not Cavaliers from Puppy Farms.

So perhaps it's time that some Cavalier Breeders owned up to this fact,and stopped trying to kid the Cavalier Buying Public about this .

Bet

If breed club members want their pleas about puppy farms not to sound just like a hollow spin exercise to deflect attention from the serious health issues in the breed, then they absolutely cannot have one set of standards for welfare, cruelty, neglect, abuse and the evils of puppy farming for everyone else, then another standard when it applies to 'their own'. To re-elevate someone who was convicted in a public court of 83 -- 83!!! -- counts of cruelty -- on the basis that well, she really does like dogs and it was all a misunderstanding and the person was just overwhelmed... just beggars belief.

This was not someone caring for say, rescue dogs who might accidently end up suddenly inundated with too many to manage, but someone *breeding and selling these dogs* over time. One does not end up with 83 dogs, much less 83 neglected dogs, simply because a family member is ill and you forget to look after them. It takes a lot of time to accumulate that number. Few show breeders would ever have such numbers, and you'd need a large hygienic kennel to keep so many. Not stacks of filthy plastic dog crates. This was large scale neglect which is why 83 separate counts were brought against this woman and why 83 counts were upheld. By contrast the notorious Michael Vick faced nothing like as many counts of cruelty.

It is truly an indictment of the legal system though if judges only think this level of neglect warrants just banning someone from owning a dog for two years and a tiny fine. Consider what the taxpayer had to pay to cover the costs of rescuing 83 dogs. I know what the cost is for ONE dog -- on a very conservative estimate I would guess the ultimate cost was close to if not more likely well over £10,000. :shock:

Curious that it was our old friend, the Kennel Club's Caroline Kisco, who also defended her judging at Crufts only two weeks before her conviction on the basis that she hadn't yet been proven guilty. Had the person been a teacher or carer charged on 83 counts of cruelty, they would have at least been suspended from duty til after the outcome. Astonishing that the Kennel Club defended having such a person judging when they knew the trial involved 83 counts of cruelty to dogs!! But how much has that whole 'protect our own and blame the outsiders' system changed if this woman is back being rolled out as a judge and given prominent recognition at the Blenheim show? What does that say about any commitment to the dogs as opposed to the people in the show world who are not just quietly supported but publicly re-elevated despite, let me say it again, conviction on 83 separate counts of cruelty to the very breeds they judge. Surely the breed club and decent breeders must draw a line somewhere -- and the world can only judge it immoral not to draw it at a point that stops such a person from ever judging the breed she was convicted of *abusing*!!

I am glad that Blenheim clearly provided a wonderful opportunity to cherish and celebrate this breed -- but it has also provided yet another appalling own goal for the club, reminding that the KC and breed clubs clearly do not even have their house in order and lack any credibility to lecture about puppy farmers when they give not just safe harbour to such people but stick them back up in the show ring. It is really beyond shocking.

Back