Thread: dog treat puzzle toys

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default dog treat puzzle toys

i may be behind in this but i discovered the nina ottoson range of dog treat puzzles and bentley loves them. he only has 2 at the moment, the 'dog magic' and the 'dog brick' but for christmas he is going to get the 'dog tornado'!!

does anyone else have these??

xx
    owned by bentley (tri) 'he makes me smile every day, even on those days when nothing else can'
    sullivan (lab) 'you have left a huge paw print on my heart and the pain is just a reminder that i loved and love you always'

Post Thanks / Like

Leo has the Dog Brick which he loves....havent tried the others might have to now
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i dont know who enjoys it more, bentley or me! i try to out do him but he is so persistant when it comes to his nose and tum! x
    owned by bentley (tri) 'he makes me smile every day, even on those days when nothing else can'
    sullivan (lab) 'you have left a huge paw print on my heart and the pain is just a reminder that i loved and love you always'

Post Thanks / Like

I got the brick for Cooper and Nina. Only Nina likes it. Unfortuatly she gets all the treats in about 2 minutes.

Chuck, Cooper and Nina
    Shelter dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human, we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. Do not pity a shelter dog. Adopt one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

thats because she is a very clever girly.

igot them for when we leave bentley on his own, he's got both of this and a treat ball. we alternate between them all so he doesnt get bored.

when you close the door you can hear him going crazy x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think you need to video her doing that!!

Also you can add elements to this -- for example making a dog wait and then teaching left right directions as to which to open -- etc.

I have two of them and do not use them enough. Jaspar is the only one who tends to get them but I need to put the others in crates in another room then focus on an individual dog.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lots of puzzles including hers here: http://www.zooplus.ie/shop/dogs/dog_...lligence_games (there's a Zooplus site in most European countries...)
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com