Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Swallowed a button!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sion, Switzerland
    Posts
    871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Unhappy Swallowed a button!

    I bought a new dress shirt for business trip next week, I wasn't watching Guinness and he got the packet of extra buttons. I've recovered what I could, but I'm pretty sure he swallowed 1 button. Do I need to get him to the vet, or might this "just pass"??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    23,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    If it is small I am sure it will just pass. I'd call your vet to ask if it is larger than say dime-sized. Generally they will give advice over the phone as to what to do. Fingers crossed it pops back out the other end in 24 hours!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sion, Switzerland
    Posts
    871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Thanks, the button was quite small, so I'm just keeping an eye out now. He seems as happy and perky as ever.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •