• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruperts Fund and Irish Cavalier Rescue

Oh FANTABULOUS Tania!!!!!!!

:w*w:cl*p

Any publicity for Cavalier Matters is great and looks like you had a great day- fantastic amount of money too!

Could do it again Next year on a bigger scale I was thinking???

A proper awareness day?

SM awareness day- could organise a fun day for fundraising and awareness?

Thoughts anyone? I have access to alot of Agility equipement that could be used for demo/and or have a go?

Its an idea that ive been wondering about for a while-?

Rupert's Fund and Irish Cavalier Rescue.

Oh FANTABULOUS Tania!!!!!!!

:w*w:cl*p

Any publicity for Cavalier Matters is great and looks like you had a great day- fantastic amount of money too!

Could do it again Next year on a bigger scale I was thinking???

A proper awareness day?

SM awareness day- could organise a fun day for fundraising and awareness?

Thoughts anyone? I have access to alot of Agility equipement that could be used for demo/and or have a go?

Its an idea that ive been wondering about for a while-?

Rupert's Fund and Cavalier Rescue.

Tania, what a help this will be for Rupert's Fund.

If I could say , that I believe MRI Scanning Older Cavaliers will go such a long way in finding the SM Genes.

Bet

Tania
Well done for raising that fantastic amount. Sounds like it was a great day and you are brilliant in doing all what you do for raising the awareness of SM. :flwr:

Looks like you had a fantastic day and most importantly managed to raise awareness about Cavaliers health problems.

Well, Tania, what can I add to all the praise being heaped on you? Your gazebo is just so eye-catching and the whole stall looked so professional. The photos are superb, as ever.

You are truly amazing - well done on the total raised. Just goes to show how one or two people can really make a big difference for our precious Cavaliers.

Will PM you in a minute. Cheers, Marie-Anne
Congratulationspoog.gif

Just tried to PM you again, Tania, but your inbox is full apparently!

It was only to say that I've sent you a little something via Paypal, as promised. b*n*n*

Back