• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruperts Fund and Irish Cavalier Rescue

Tania

The Shop is now open on the Cavalier Matters website. For the past four years Bermondsey Street in London SE1 have held a Festival. This year Holly and Lil (collar and harness makers) have organised the Dog Show. They have donated a stand for us. The items being sold on the stand are in the shop. I hope you like them, it has taken a little while to get everything together. A Seaside Board made of King and Queen Cavalier and pups on the Throne. Children can have their photo taken for a price. Cavalier Matters website lists all of the events at the Festival.

A general care section has been to the website. If there is anything written you disagree or think I have got wrong please pm me, I welcome help and comments.

Hope you enjoy the following photos. Oh yes, I have a page under construction, Dougall digging a hole wearing a hard hat :p

Take a peek www.cavaliermatters.org

4924738002_43821d821c.jpg

King Dougall
4916217127_3de9055685.jpg

Queen Molly
4916754228_a4063d715d.jpg

Board Complete

4916143091_b8b11b4a8a.jpg

Oh Tania how FABULOUS is that!!!

You are a true inspiration and you are doing a stirling job- if I can be of any assistance at all with anything at all let me know!!!

(y)

Oh Tania how FABULOUS is that!!!

You are a true inspiration and you are doing a stirling job- if I can be of any assistance at all with anything at all let me know!!!

(y)

Oooh had a thought- I could maybe make some doggy delights for you to sell at your stall?? Could package them up for you?

I met a chap a few years ago, he is an Actor, when he is not acting, he works for the "Ministry of Fun" would you believe. I had a lot of trouble finding someone to make this board, he knocked it up and copied the cartoon within a couple of days. b*n*n*

Hello All

Just to remind everyone "The Bermondsey Street Festival " is being held on Saturday 18 th so please all go along and have a fun time and help support our own star "Tania" who will be there by public Cavalier demand ,and of course help raise even more funds for all our Cavaliers by supporting "Rupert's Fund" and "Irish Cavalier Rescue ".:D:D

This looks another smashing event I shall miss unfortunately.:( and pls don't forget to have a look at the goodies in the new www.cavaliermatters.org web shopcl*p

Thank you so much for everything you are doing Tania - the board looks absolutely fantastic. I really hope that the festival raises lots of money and also awareness.

I hope lots of people on the board manage to get along and support you.

I hope it went well today Tania - we were thinking of you :hug:

It's been dry up here so hopefully the same for you, and maybe even a bit of sunshine!

We had a fabuous day, will post properly tomorrow as I have only just got home and
I am wacked (started off at 6.30am) and the doggies want my attention......I know we sold most of the Baby Rupert Toys, lots of people wanted information who had Cavaliers or knew someone who had one or was about to get one. I am just posting a couple of photos so you have an idea, will post more tomorrow as the other Camera is in another box somewhere !! Of course will let you know tomorrow what we raised. The Gazebo attracted plenty of attention :-D

5001751261_1d3818bc77.jpg
5002331102_51901cf6d6.jpg

5002343812_5becf72346.jpg

5001779701_9d8633eaeb.jpg

HI T

Well done it looks as though you did well ,but I knew you would ,did send a couple of txts through the day but should have come down to help .Speak tomorrow and tell me all .:D
I can just see Lily on the big Cavmatt poster.

bw

bri

That looks amazing Tania, really eyecatching, no wonder you had lots of visitors!!

Looks a glorious day too - please could you send some sun up this way?

I can see Teddy and Cruz on the big posters :-D

I'm sure the cuddly Ruperts attracted lots of attention - they are just adorable.

Tania, the gazebo and stall look absolutely fantastic! I really hope you made a lot of money, you certainly will have made a lot more people aware of SM. Thank you so much from me and Spangle.:thnku:

Rupert's Fund and Irish Cavalier Rescue.

Tania, the gazebo and stall look absolutely fantastic! I really hope you made a lot of money, you certainly will have made a lot more people aware of SM. Thank you so much from me and Spangle.:thnku:

Rupert's Fund and Irish Cavalier Rescue.

Tania ,it's great what you have done in making so many People aware of the Terrible Disease ,SM

This is I think is one of the ways that will do so much for our Cavaliers, get the Cavalier Buying Public told about it, and the Questions they should be asking Cavalier Breeders.

Thanks for putting the Pictures on as well.

Bet

The day went like this:-

We arrived around 8.30am, we very quickly errected everything. We were on the corner of Bermondsey Street in a small park. The main part of the Festival seem to be there but there were stalls and street entertainers lining Bermondsey Street itself.

The event started around 11am, at 12pm Registration started for the dogs. The host entertained the children and gave a large Rupert Dog away as a prize. Rob Alleyne from Dog Borstall hosted the rest of the event.

There was also the May Queen who filled in the gaps, she called some of us up to present Cavalier Matters, what she didn't tell us was we had to dance around the Maypole as well :fool: and do other silly stuff to make the children laugh.

We got a huge amount of exposure from out hosts which was fantastic.

The raising of awareness was absolutely brilliant, between us and Holly and Lil we
raised a total of £745.00 plus some vouchers which I will give to Nicky for the Calendar competition.

5005679594_435c60e104.jpg

5005449138_2a44272832.jpg

The Prize "Rupert"

5004850679_76a79d63cf.jpg

Rob Alleyne from Dog Borstal

5005479080_6beb423150.jpg

Cavalier Matters receiving some attention.

5005401100_15630e301c.jpg

5004807455_7c43df622f.jpg

5004853605_6725362d0e.jpg

5005468220_f0d8b44ede.jpg

5004824121_a0bddb23a7.jpg

Not Just for Children, the adults enjoyed the seaside board.

5005345926_ae79272801.jpg

5005611320_c696cde357.jpg

We got a huge amount of exposure from out hosts which was fantastic.

The raising of awareness was absolutely brilliant, between us and Holly and Lil we
raised a total of £745.00 plus some vouchers which I will give to Nicky for the Calendar competition.

A truly amazing day, the hosts were fantastic to give so much exposure, if it helps even just one wee dog then all the work is worthwhile...

£745 is truly incredible, what a fantastic total - CONGRATULATIONS :D:D

Thank you so much for the offer of donating the vouchers, that would be great.

It sounds like you had great fun - even dancing around the Maypole LOL

I just love the photo of the wee girl in the blue t-shirt - so sweet.

Back