• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Doggy day care in Meath/Westmeath area?

susandavis1

Hi there

My friend is looking for doggy daycare facilities in the the Meath/Westmeath area. If anyone has any recommendations for the Delvin, Athboy or Navan area, they would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Sue

If I see her I will ask Tara as she might know of something. Very few doggy day care facilities in the country though! Especially not properly supervised ones.

Hi, i put up a request a while back and thanks to posters replies and a bit of researching, have found 3! Just to choose which one now...!! One is in Athboy, I dont have the name of it but the vets there on the Delvin rd (RHS leavin Athboy) will have the contact number, the second is best kennels, its more towards dublin though, the third, is outside virginia on way to cavan, its a doggy day care place and the owner is a dog behaviourist. If u put in a google for them they come up very easily.!! Goodluck

Best Kennels is as far as I know a boarding kennel -- not daycare. Dog Training Ireland recommend them as a kennel facility. My partner has used them and likes them -- but am 99% sure this is not daycare.

Thank you for the replies. My friend managed to get daycare for her dog Gus here in Navan. It is actually the boarding kennels that she used reguarly but they did not advertise that they provided daycare. My friend is really happy as she already knows the owners and Gus likes it there and his first day went well. Happy endings :)

Back