• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please keep Harley in your thoughts tomorrow

Sabby

Took Harley to the vets this morning as I thought he had another ear infection. It turns out that he has something close to his ear drum. The vet said it doesn’t look like a seed it could be hard ear wax that drops won’t dissolve. Poor Harley has to go in the morning to have it removed under anaesthetic or sedation not to sure which one. They told me not to feed him after 10 pm. I told the vet that we are going away on Saturday with the dogs and he said not to worry it’s only a small thing and he should be back to normal after 24 hours. But I can’t help but worry I just don’t like anaesthetics. Please keep Harley in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

HI Sabby

will be thinking about him and will have a little word with The Boss Man upstairs ,but he will be fine but pls pls pls tell us all as soon as you know .
Pops ,Dasiy Rosie and Lily send big licks and huge hugs be a brave little cavalier Harley you will be back home soon with your lovely mum Sabby:):):)

Thinking and praying for you guys that everything will go easily and smoothly. He'll be back home in no time!

Poor Harley and poor you, we are thinking of you and sending lots of hugs to both of you. :hug:

Back