• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy is an Eye Licker

Brian M

Hi

I think we have had this one before but I cant remember .In our house Poppy is the big eye licker is she knowing doing this to help clean Rosies and Lily's eyes or is there some thing in it for her .Daisy wont allow her to do it and Lily's eye are fine but Rosie often has a small watery type discharge ,I do clean them all daily just with warm water and cotton wool or the PAH eye wipes which are good, and I often stop Poppy from doing it even though Rosie and Lily don't object or should I just leave them to it .Elsewhere I have read that a small amount of cream cheese helps with eye discharge or is that no.:-?

For all it's worth. Blondie had chronic discharge (watery) coming out of her eyes that then turned yellow and smelled a bit after a while (coz her eyes were never dry)
I started giving her NUPRO supplement and her eyes have been completely clear since.
Not sure why that is. Could be the probiotics in it, or the esther c, or another mineral. :confused:
Grtz
Lynn

Max used to always try and lick the optimune out of Mindy's eyes. Needless to say I discouraged it. Now he cleans Rylie's eyes - and IMO there isn't anything to clean. I am just getting over a cold and he felt it was important that he clean my eyes too:sl*p: (and they weren't icky). Occasionally Rylie will return the favour and clean Max's eyes but it's Max cleaning his more often than not.

Back