Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How does your Cavvie greet you when you come home??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default How does your Cavvie greet you when you come home??

Hi all

Thought this would be a funny thread to start. My Ruby has always given me over enthusiastic greetings when I come home. She jumps on to my lap and plants her (normally drooling chin) on my nose and stays there. but recently Charlie has started to join in with this so now I get Ruby first with the face plant and then Charlie jumps on the top of the pile and chin plants himself not on to me but on top of Ruby's head!!

Its very funny

And there we stay for a good few minutes! A bundle of maximum proportions

Karen

Ruby - my stunning soul mate who defies the odds every day
    Charlie- my angel at heart and devil at play

Post Thanks / Like

Holly greets my four year old (human) first. My youngest daughter is her favorite here, hands down. After the four year old, Holly greets my eight year old daughter, then me. If it's just me, she briefly says hello then runs behind me looking for her "real" pals!

3. Thanks akarned thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Vivian nearly launches herself at me, I have to pick her up. Then smothers my face and procedes to remove my makup. Chelsea wants a snugle and quick kiss, then moves on. They would jump in the car if had a chance.
    Suzanne mom to Chelsea(ruby girl), Vivian (tri girl),Kara(rescue kitty), Tyson and Candy(Tonk kittys at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Darcy usually runs down the hallway, ears flying, very excited, tail wagging and launches at me for a pet. The stairs is in the hallway so she runs to the 3rd step (always the 3rd!) and sits in the corner, her whole body excited and she waits there until I put down the coat, keys etc and then she gets her pets and I get my lickys! It's a very cute routine and is the same for both my hubby and me and I get it every lunch and evening, even though I have only left her for a few hours! If my hubby encourages her, she will usually do a little "song" for him, mostly howls and barks!! It's very funny and endearing
    Sue

Darcy - Blenheim - 17th Sept 2005
    'Life is a balance of holding on and letting go'

Post Thanks / Like

Murphy runs around throwing his front paws at me, then I will bend down and he will jump up and smother me with licks!! Then he will want to play, he gets ever so excited.
    ..Life wouldn't be complete without a beautiful cavalier at your feet..
    xxxx Mummy to Murphy, aged 8. MVD wont stop my precious boy! xxxx
    28/09/09 Gotcha Day <3

Post Thanks / Like

Bobby makes lots of noise while Belle is very quiet. Bobby "RARS" at us and does a dance while Belle wags her tail until her bum nearly propels it off her body. If we crouch down to the floor, it's licks and sniffs and snuffles all around. Nothing like it in the world! I love it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by susandavis1 View Post
    Darcy usually runs down the hallway, ears flying, very excited, tail wagging and launches at me for a pet. The stairs is in the hallway so she runs to the 3rd step (always the 3rd!) and sits in the corner, her whole body excited and she waits there until I put down the coat, keys etc and then she gets her pets and I get my lickys! It's a very cute routine and is the same for both my hubby and me and I get it every lunch and evening, even though I have only left her for a few hours! If my hubby encourages her, she will usually do a little "song" for him, mostly howls and barks!! It's very funny and endearing
    That's so funny! Belle is the quiet one here, but when she knows she's going in the car for a ride, she starts singing her "Operetta" I call it, and it's a series of howls and barks, which really do sound opera-like. Gotta love our doggies...

Post Thanks / Like

Our two jump on us!! Charlie looks around the room for something to give you, when my hubby comes in he grabs my shoe off the floor and brings it over to him.

Charlie came home from the groomers the other day and Kate (baba) was on the ground and he galloped in licked her on the face then ran off ha ha!!
    Emma
    2 lovely cavs Sam and Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

How does he greet me?

With Hysteria and love

Also we say he could power a wind turbine with all the energy he gives off wagging his tail
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like

My two sit waiting on the window for me to drive up, once they see me they fly off the window and start barking like crazy. Once the door is open they both throw their selves at me. Murphy jumps up and snuggles madly, doing a body wag, and Misty jumps up nibbling at my ears and licking me like crazy
    Paula - mum to Murphy(6) & Misty(7), and Jerry our cat.