• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How does your Cavvie greet you when you come home??

Dylan does the mambo then rolls on his back for a tummy tickle and his lipstick comes out :rolleyes: Poppy leaps all over me, gives kisses and bites my hands :eek:

I'm thrilled because today Tilly, my new rescue I have had for 12 days now, actually ran to the door to greet me when i came back from shopping and scampered about excitedly- then she remembered, "oh it's a human- I'm scared of them, aren't I?????" and sat in her bed-but wagging her tail. :p It felt like she'd given me the biggest treat ever.

Aw that's lovely :eek:

This has really made me smile!! lol
Barney is a quiet greeter just a pat or a quiet hug is good enough but as he's subtle he can look rejected if people bypass him!!!
Cassie is a loony, she greets everyone the same way, front paws around your neck for a "hug" then she places her head on your for a cuddle....she does lick too.

Both equally lovely :))

Oh and Cassie does the Mambo big time!!! Maybe she's practising with me for my new Salsa class!!

What a lovely thread. :) Riley does much of what everyone else has described. He comes running full speed and gives as many kisses as he can. He also "talks" to my husband when he comes home, along with the kisses (usually aiming for my husband's nose).

Very heartwarming to read this thread!
My little Ellie runs over and does a vigorous bum wiggle and when I kneel down, she will jump up on me and lick my face and hands clean, all while her eyes are wide and bulging out with excitement. Then she'll sniff me all over to find out where I've been..trying to investigate why I left her out of the action! :roll::wink:

-Sandi

Back