• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Talk 2011 Calendar Photo competition

Thank you for all the wonderful entries :)

Threads now closed - entries will be submitted for judging and we'll let you know as soon as we have the winners :D

ive jsut had a look through all the categories & pics there, there are some really brilliant pics! going to be hard for the judges to choose.

I would like to say thanks for sharing your pictures with us everyone, i love looking at natural home-made pics (if that makes sense) !`

Best of luck to all the Cav's & their humans! cl*p

Holly and Lil http://www.hollyandlil.co.uk/ have been extremely generous and donated two £50 vouchers for the calendar competition as prizes b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*

This is just fantastic - in light of this new development, and the news that the judge is currently away, we have decided to reopen the entries :D

So you now have until 9pm on Wednesday 29th September to submit your entries.

:razz: Wonderful! Now we just need the rain to stop here so we can go outside for another photo shoot!

Just an idea... since we have all these wonderful photos... Can we do 2 calendars? One big 1 for all the 1st picked photos and a second smaller one for runners up? Or something of the sort? I was thinking about that last night because I always have at least 2 different calendars in the house. Not sure how many people would by 2 but I know I would.

We did think about that, or doing one for adults, one for puppies, but it gets awfully complicated...

We'll perhaps see how things go and maybe do try to do that next year?

I've been asked to clarify the rules - it is ok to enter more than one photo per month but each photo can only be entered once into the whole competition.

Don't forget you only have 23 1/2 hours to get your entries in for the calendar photo competition!!

Loads of wonderful prizes to be won, also the chance of having your Cavalier on the calendar - which will be posted all over the World!!

Entries for the calendar are now closed - thank you SO much everyone for the support, it's fantastic to see so many wonderful photos and I think the judges are in for a difficult time to choose!!

Please be ready to submit large jpgs if your image is chosen...

If anyone hasn't paid, please can you do so within the next 24 hours, or contact me...

Thank you.

Edited to say that a new member has asked if they can still enter and as I haven't yet submitted the photos to the judge, I have allowed them to do so.

Last edited:
Did I see somewhere how we could buy/order a calendar when they are printed? Or am I going even madder? :)

I haven't put up details yet Janice - I think it must have been previous years' threads you have seen.

As soon as details are available, I will post them.

Back