• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ellie - at 3 months and now.. almost 9 months!

sandi

Hi everyone!

I have been following and reading all the forums for awhile, and thought it would be the right time to introduce my baby, finally!
Here is Ellie at 3 months:
Ellie2.jpg

Now at almost 9 months, she weighs at 14 lbs:
Ellie1.jpg

My, how quickly they grow and change in just a few months! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Oh how sweet! Yes they do change so much between a little puppy and a young adult, don't they?

She's adorable :luv:

They do grow like weeds. I was having a clearout at the weekend and came across Murphy's first harness, it's about the size of his head now. I have to admit I got a little teary looking at it icon_blshing

Aww, she's so pretty! I was looking at Rose today thinking "Gosh, she's gotten big"- and feathery! ;) They do grow up quickly!!

Too cute! I was so excited to see that she was a black and tan when I saw your pics. I too have a black and tan, he is 14 weeks and I hope he is as gorgeous as your Ellie when he is 9 months!

Back