• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We have reached £7,000!!!!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to a large donation last night, and another donation from a kind board member this morning, we are now at £7,000 for Rupert's Fund!

We have crossed the $10,000 milestone this week, and I hope that we will reach £10,000 –which would be over $15,000– by the fund's first birthday early next year. This seems very achievable, given that we are more than two thirds of the way there already... cl*p

And the success of Rupert's Fund has encouraged the CKCS Club UK to create a £2000 fund for MRIs of older dogs, something we have campaigned for the clubs themselves to do over the past 6 months. :) It is unfortunate though that the Club has declined to notify members about Rupert's Fund on its pages, as the fund has directly benefited so many club breeders already (and is named after a club member's dog) -- something many kindly acknowledged at the Blenheim show :). I am sure many breeders would like to know that if the Club's new fund of £2000 is depleted, there is additional RF funding for scans for the breed. (y)

Perhaps the CKCSC will now do something similar to show that even if they have dropped their support for the long-standing MVD protocol they pioneered :sl*p:, and currently have no health testing recommendations at all for SM in their new list of required and suggested health tests, they are willing to do something positive towards helping researchers address this critical problem in their breed.

Thanks to a large donation last night, and another donation from a kind board member this morning, we are now at £7,000 for Rupert's Fund!

We have crossed the $10,000 milestone this week, and I hope that we will reach £10,000 –which would be over $15,000– by the fund's first birthday early next year. This seems very achievable, given that we are more than two thirds of the way there already... cl*p

With such enthusiastic support from so many cavalier owners I have no doubt that we will reach the £10,000 target before RF's first anniversary.

Karlin. it was your brilliant idea to start the fund. Thank you so much.

We have reached £7,000

With such enthusiastic support from so many cavalier owners I have no doubt that we will reach the £10,000 target before RF's first anniversary.

Karlin. it was your brilliant idea to start the fund. Thank you so much.

WE HAVE REACHED £7,000

It seems that it is the Information coming from the Cavaliers 6 years Plus is putting another piece in the Jig Saw for the Answer to the Cavaliers 'SM Problem.

This is just a Thought but... if those Genes that are on the Way of being found, just supposing that a Number of the Cavalier Breeders whose lives are so involved in the Show Scene, don't like the Type of Cavalier and won't be Winning in the Show Ring, who won't be passing on the SM Gene, what then, do the rest of us who are Cavalier Lovers ,and wan't to give Cavaliers a Future,just say to them,

WELL TOUGH!!!

Bet

Back