• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paws in the Park

Sabby

Is anybody going to Paws in the Park in Kent this year? We are going tomorrow and we will be camping there until Monday. Please pray for good weather as it doesn’t look to good. I think next year we have to invest in a Caravan, getting to old to sleep in a tent:lpy:.
Last year I saw a lot of Cavaliers there so this year I will take Tania’s cards and give them out to Cavalier Owners if they are interested.
Talking Dogs Rally will have a have a go ring there on sunday so I think I will be helping out there.
Will take a lot of pictures.

Watch this, it's the advert for Paws in the Park. Turn the sound up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5na7x3AlYE&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
Hello Sabby

It sounds a great idea and lots of fun. I haven't heard of it before, but we do go camping so might be one for next year. Where abouts in Kent is it?

Fingers crossed for good weather.:xfngr::xfngr::dogwlk:

Hello Sabby

It sounds a great idea and lots of fun. I haven't heard of it before, but we do go camping so might be one for next year. Where abouts in Kent is it?

Fingers crossed for good weather.:xfngr::xfngr::dogwlk:

Its at Hopp farm paddock Wood near Tunbridge Wells. It's the biggest doggy outdoor event in the UK. Go to their Webside and see how much is on.

We're going Sunday. We're having a day out there with the other members of the display team we're in. All our dogs are going, mine are the only 2 cavaliers in the bunch. I'm really looking forward to it. b*n*n*

Back