• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ella's First Swim!

anniemac

She was loving the water and we had the BEST day Sunday.:rah: I have to figure out how to upload the videos to show
attachment.php

Oh look at her, she's really enjoying that:biggrin:

Leo hates the water, he looked terrified when we were at a beach last month:cool:

Wow, a super photo and clearly she enjoys the water.

If only my wee Kirra would go into the water, but she gives it a wide berth :lpy:

Hello Annie

Ella certainly looks as though she is enjoying it and its put a smile on you ,congratulations to you both .:D:D

thats brilliant, she looks like she is having a ball!!b*n*n*

my two love the water too, they also love anything thats floating in the sea - means they can eat / try to eat it!

Here is another one

The water was real shallow but she is the one that took of to go swim. It was so funny! She would pick up rocks in the water like treasures and pile them up. She was so proud!

attachment.php

Back