• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppies at play!

Janice

Lewis went to meet little Dougie for the first time today!

Dougie is a 12 week old Jack Russell x Border Terrier puppy who lives on a farm and before we could even take them for a walk around the reservoirs they were doing this for half an hour!!

Watch them play....and turn your sound on!

b*n*n*

Love it!

I loved that video so much I played it twice.I love to see them running about all crazy.Lewis and Dougie looked as though they had a great time.Thanks for sharing :)

Aww thanks. Im glad you liked it. I have played it about 5 times also!! :)

It works so well with the music! ;)

Thats really made us laugh Janice:grin:

We thought it was so funny that when the older dog finally reached them they'd moved away....bless him.

Cant believe how much Lewis has grown

Thats really made us laugh Janice:grin:

We thought it was so funny that when the older dog finally reached them they'd moved away....bless him.

Cant believe how much Lewis has grown

Ha Ha.. yes, the older dog, Balin, is stiff in his legs even though he is only about 6 as far as we can gather as he was rescued after being tied up with baling twine.

It took him 3 mins to decide to play, then changed his mind!! :)

Back