• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy's MRI on Wed.

*Pauline*

Poppy's MRI is at Stone Lion with Clare Rusbridge on Wednesday. Poppy and I could do with a group hug. :hug: The boys will be in Sweden visiting my daughter so I need some moral support. :(

Dylan is also going for a medication review, his meds, 150mg Gabapentin every 8 hours and 20mg Rimadyl twice a day, are not cutting it.

Last edited:
Pauline,

There are huge hugs coming your way from Myself, Emily, Katie and of course Leo:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thinking of you, try and keep positive. You've got my number if you want a chat:l*v:

Hello Pauline

Best wishes to you all for Wednesday ,and fingers crossed for the result you want.:)

Thanks Brian. I'm quite sure I know the result. I'm just dreading hearing it and her going on meds for the rest of her life.

Hi Pauline

Pls don't get uptight before you all go ,I know its hard and I will certainly dread it when my time comes but have belief that things just might turn out a lot better than you think .You have had horrid luck so you are more than overdue a change of fate and some good news, so pls don't be down lets have just a little smile pls as no matter what happens you are still blessed with two beautiful Cavaliers in your care . :):)

Pauline, I did try to get Minnie's appointment changed to Tuesday so I could be there to offer some more moral support, but the best they could do was Wednesday morning at 8.30. But I will be thinking of you on Tuesday, they are lovely at Stone Lion and Clare is so understanding of our worries and fears. You couldn't be in better hands for Dylan and Poppy. At least you know that if your worse fears are realised then Poppy is such a very lucky girl having you to take care of her because any other person might not have realised that she may have been suffering.

If you need another person to chat to then feel free to pm me for my number, I know how much it means to have others to just bounce off of that understand what you are going through.:hug::hug:

Don't despair too soon for Poppy. PSOM, the ear condition, and even the chiari like malformation by itself can be the cause of some mild symptoms.

So sorry the beautiful Dylan is having problems again.

I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday.

Thanks you Brian, Sandra, Margaret and Murphysmum (I do hate it when I forget what someones real name is, sorry).

I'm a worrier anyway Brian, I don't believe in luck or fate. I'll get over the news and deal with it so that's the main thing.

Sandra, that is so incredibly kind of you. You must have missed my post but I am now going on Wed 15th. The 8:30am appointment is the one before mine. Did you take it after all? I do hope so. I'll PM you also.

This just seems so unfair Pauline, cannot believe you are having to go through
this again.
Please know We are all thinking of you here in Manchester.:flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr:

Nanette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Nanette. I'm doing the easy bit, it's poor Poppy I feel sorry for. She only had her spay a month ago and she is now so nervous of the vets she drools all over the floor. She's also nervous traveling, no exaggeration, there was a puddle on the car floor today and the journey was only 45mins.

Thanks Bev.

Pauline, have PM'd you but your box is full:yikes
Yes I did take the 8.30 appointment so will see you at Stone Lion on Wednesday - although I can think of much nicer places to meet.:hug:

Good luck for Wednesday Pauline,
thinking of you, and hoping that Poppy is clear from SM. Also hoping a medication review gives a regime to give Dylan some relief.

:hug::hug::hug:

Frances

Back