• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy's MRI on Wed.

Will be thinking of you and Poppy on wednesday. Hope you get Dylans medecine sorted. :hug::hug:

I understand

Dear Friend,

I know that feeling of anticipation with a slight feeling of being nervous. I too will be taking my precious Isabelle in tomorrow for her first MRI check, although her medication is 50mg twice a day seems to be going well. I just have to trust and place my faith in GOD knowing that this is not anything that he already didn't*ng*l know about, and has provided myself with the means to getting through it. Of course my prayer is that it will be good news, but relying on his strength if it shows to be something different. My Pastor always tells us not to worry until you have something to be concerned about. And then seek and be prayerful. My prayers will be with you for Wed appointment.

Blessings,
Pamela

Thank you Bunnylover, Lani, Frances, Desrae, Shargill, Sabine, Sue and Tania.

Pamela, I'll be thinking of you and Isabelle too. Let us know how you get on :hug:

Good luck Pauline, Sandra C and Pamela, and all the dogs too. Its a busy week for MRI's.
Hope all of you get the result you want, and if its bad news, well - you know you will get the best support and advice here.
:hug:

Hello Pauline

Very Best Wishes for Wednesday from all of us , we will all be with you in thoughts and will keep our on eye on Ct all day for news upon return . :)

I feel a bit sick now. I just looked at Poppy's teeth after regretting not asking for a dental when she got spayed. She only has two teeth with a little plaque on and it's not near the gum line. So I just called Stone Lion and asked if that can be done whilst she's under the GA. Why do I always have to complicate issues :confused: Anyway, the receptionist is asking and also asking if I can give Poppy Rescue Remedy.

Clare says the scan will take some time so she best not have the dental on top. Glad I asked though.

Got an email from Clare, it's a maybe for the dental :)

Last edited:
Just to say that I`ll be thinking of you (Pauline, Sandra C and Pamela) all this week with your MRI scans. Sending you :hug:from me and Spangle.xx

Dear Pauline, SandraC and Pamela, I am thinking of you and your little ones, and wishing you the best possible news regarding the MRI results :hug:

All best wishes from the Worcestershire waggers as well - we'll be thinking of you all tomorrow
Huggingdogs.gif

Dougall will be at Stone Lion around 9ish for an appointment at 9.15am for acupuncture! Graham is taking him.....you might all meet.

I'll look out for them Tania, thanks. Tell him I'll be the one looking very tired and talking too much to everyone.

I thought I posted on this earlier but of course you are in my thoughts. You have gone through so much, yet are always there to comfort others especially me. That support is evident my how you will have several arms around you physically from this forum and from several others that can't be there in spirit. I pray for strength tomorrow for all three of the MRI's tomorrow and for the best. I don't know what the time difference is so I have to figure out 900 there but ella and I give special hugs :hug:

Back