• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Quirky Trait Theme

Tania

As we all know Cavaliers have been known to exhibit quirky traits in common with cats, such as perching in high places (the tops of couches, the highest pillow, etc), cleaning their own paws. They can also show some birding qualities and have been seen to catch small birds in mid-flight that are flying too close to the ground. Of course we all know they like to sit on laps and are very affectionate and like to be cuddled.
Photographs of your Cavalier displaying a quirky cat like trait is the theme for this competiton.

A Dougall look-a-like has illustrated his quirky trait below :p

Hope you have fun :jmp2:

4840518453_15b078ee75.jpg

I would say that is a pretty good impression and very quirky! definately qualifies , fantastic, well done. :fool::w*w::w*w::jmp2:

I'm trying to post a photo from my flickr page and can't. Did I read somewhere that the way to do it has changed?

Flickr have just set up a new system.

• Now, when you click into a pic, you just click on the dropdown menu 'share this' at the top left.
  • Then choose 'Grab the html/bbcode'.
  • Then click the BBcode button, NOT the html. You will get the code in a little box.
  • Select ALL of it, then just past in here directly (you do NOT need to use the 'image' button to create image tags).

If you want a different size, you can choose those in the 'actions' menu.

Thanks Karlin!

This is Bosco pretending to read upside down - actually he was trying to get at a plate of toast that the book was supposed to be hiding!

candy likes to stalk mischa !!!

one of the many quirky things ours do will have to glue the camera to my hand
they always perform when you dont have it near !!!

when i was a child our ruby used to 'chase' the low flying RAF planes that flew over our back garden, she would look so pleased once they'd gone, as if it was all down to her! :D

Back