• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasper has lost his peace and quiet

jasperpaw

Ollie has been trying to get up into the chair for sometime, I only left the room for a short time last week and this is what I found when I came back.

attachment.php

They seem to love having somewhere to put their head which is a little higher dont they. All the dogs I have had before have slept flat on the floor, but the cavvie seems to love a headrest!! :)

Beautiful boys!

Aww. That's really sweet. Ours have taken over the couch... so much that meself and the hubby are on the chairs. :shock:

Thats so cute!
When we brought spud home, cava used to jump on the sofa to get away from his overexcited puppy-ness! Then after about 3 weeks he could get up after her - she was NOT impressed!

Thats so cute!
When we brought spud home, cava used to jump on the sofa to get away from his overexcited puppy-ness! Then after about 3 weeks he could get up after her - she was NOT impressed!
This was the one place Jasper could go to escape naughty Ollie, but not anymore - they still have a bit of a love hate relationship, but on the whole it`s going well.:-D

Ollie has been trying to get up into the chair for sometime, I only left the room for a short time last week and this is what I found when I came back.

attachment.php

A lovely photo of togetherness and delighted you shared in the joy.Cavaliers are the inspiration of each new day.

Back