• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Cavalier Talk 2011 Calendar - photo compeition

Hello Nicki

I know you close on Sat 18 th but what time pls.The soft lad that I am I deleted over 18,000 pics on Sat ,fortunately I back up onto three separate hard drives but putting them all back on my laptop is taking an age then I have to pick a few reasonable ones to enter plus every week day night I am running Luke around ,so could you pls give me a closing time and T will see if I have time but may have to duck out this year .

Thanks for the reminder, Nicki. Haven't managed to get on CT much lately, but am determined to send in some photos for the calendar competition, which is such a lovely idea. Will try and sort some out today. :wggle:

Just added my photos, along with all the other gorgeous ones. Have Paypalled some dosh - Transaction ID: 0LT53341ST643713K

Good luck everybody - the calendar should look super :fool:

Just tried to PM you Nicki, but your Inbox is full (not surprisingly!)

Can you clear some space? Amongst other things I was wondering if you still needed any contributions for prizes for the calendar competition?

Cheers, Marie-Anne

Back