• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paws in the Park

Karen and Ruby

Hi All

We had a lovely day at Paws in the Park on Saturday- Charlie had a go on the Agility course (any practice is good pratice) and spent far too much money on Daisys Dog Deli and got them both a new Harness each.

But the highlight of my day was having a professional photo of my little bubbas!
I must say I didnt expect Charlie to stay still long enough for a Photo but he was a natural and they are available to view on line at:

http://www.nickridley.com/2010%20EOS/PIP/index.html

We are on page 6!

There are a couple of dodgy ones where Ruby is squinting or Charlies wonky eye is on show but I ordered one of the prints where they are up on the Rock as Charlie looks more hansome than I have ever seen him!!

Last edited:
The photos are lovely!

I had intended to go as I live very the venue but I am quite ill at the moment with a kidney infection so had to stay at home. Also Dylan is not well at the moment so he would have had to be left behind which I wouldn't like to do. I was very disappointed but it obviously wasn't meant to be - maybe next year! Sounds like you had fun though.

Back