• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Day at the Beach

TaraMar

Most of the beaches in the area don't allow pets, but there is this dog park in Pensacola that has a small beach attached. This was Riley's first time around any water other than the bath:

DSCN1380.jpg

DSCN1361.jpg

DSCN1362.jpg

DSCN1387.jpg

DSCN1388.jpg

DSCN1391.jpg

DSCN1407.jpg

DSCN1419.jpg

Wow, amazing photo's. I luv them all My Kirra loves the beach and exploration, she just does not like the water and gives the sea a very wide berth.

Thanks everyone! Riley doesn't hate the water, but he doesn't love it either. He just goes wherever I go, even if that means the ocean :luv:

Fantastic pictures! The fifth one down, of Riley peeking through the bench with an expression that looks like a really goofy smile, keeps making me crack up. :)

Great pictures! I love the last one, your dog beach looks very nice!

There are two near us and one is always closed and the other is really small and dirty! I'm jealous!

These had some good giggles in them! That last one and the one where he is peeking through the bench is so classic!

Back