• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy's scan results and Dylan's new medication.

Hi Pauline,
Sorry Poppy seems uncomfortable today, here's hoping the meds will soon kick in. Try and look after yourself too because without you those two little cavs would be so much worse off:(
Fingers crossed for Dylans "switch"over

Mel XX

Although my little Riley is doing remarkably well 2+ years after her SM diagnosis, I hate this disease. Hearing all of the heartache it causes everyone is just so sad. I hope Poppy's meds help her and Dylan's change in meds help him. Once that happens, then maybe you will be able to relax. They need that from you as much as you need it for yourself! Hoping you are able to get some sleep soon.

I hate this too and I think anyone who knows about this personally can say its not easy. I am so glad that this forum has given me support and I am was on pins and needles yesterday about all the results.

I am so glad that Riley is doing well and I also hope about the medication changes helping. Thoughts to you Pauline and everyone else that is dealing with a loved one SM, MVD, whatever.

Back