• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Isabelle MRI results

Pamela Warrington

Hello Friends,

MRI for Isabelle went well for her she came out of it fine, maybe a little groggy, but good. When we first arrived and Dr. Berry began his exam, I was hopeful he did not see any physical signs of the disease present. So later when we picked her up he called to tell me she did have SM and that it was significant amount but stated that it was very moderate and felt strong that no surgery was necessary and that the small amount of medication she is taking would be sufficient for her. The spinal tap he also did came back a few days later, and those were good. So although my prayer for her was to not have this terrible disease, God was merciful in sparing the intensity of the amount she had in her body. My prayer is that she does well for many more years and it stays controlled and not progress. I asked Dr Berry if Cavaliers do fine with this diagnose and stay good with being on medication without surgery and live a productive life, and he reassured me that he has seen a lot of dogs that do fine. Thanks again and may God bless all of our Cavilers with long life and bodies that are healthy. My mission is to pray for the well being of these precious gifts we have been truly blessed with.

Blessings,
Pamela/ Isabelle aka Izzy*ng*l

Amen to that Pamela. Although my Riley did have surgery 2+ years ago, she is a happy dog who loves life and I love every day that she is with me.

We are so lucky to have these wonderful dogs in our life. Ellie and I send our best wishes :l*v:

Back