• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

To whom it may concern!!!

Bet

Never thought in my Wildest Dreams I would Receive an Anonymous Letter through the Post like the one I did this Morning .

It was Vile, to the Gutless Person, who could'nt put His or Her Name to it, I read the First Sentence,that was enough ,did not read any more, I am not used to such Gutter Language ,so I put it where it belongs ,The Wheelie Bin.

I am so Dismayed to discover that there are Folk like this in the Cavalier World.

I will get over it, but at the Moment I am Distressed about some-body wanting to send me such a Letter.

I know that for around 20 years I have been involved with the Cavaliers and their Heart problem ,but never over all those years has any-thing like this happened to me before.

Is there some-body out there who does not like the Truth being told about the Health Problems in Cavaliers,.

Bet

Of course you're distressed about someone doing something so horrible.
Not only is it horrible,it's unacceptable.There is no justification for anonymous personal abuse and whoever wrote it should ask themselves if they would like this to be done to a member of their family,their own mother or grandmother.
My advice Bet is to copy the letter and then pass it to your local police for investigation.
Are you sure it's from a cavalier person?
If indeed it is,then they do no credit to themselves and would be better off looking after their own dogs than sending hate mail to pensioners.
What goes so wrong in someone's head that they would do something so stupid and so dangerous?
Try not to let it get to you Bet and I hope you're feeling ok.
Sins

Hello Bet

Pls don't take it to heart ,I agree totally with Sins comments and would also say take it to the police .

Bet

If they really believed in what they had written they would have put their name to it. All this anonymity proves is that you have hit a nerve.....this spiteful bullying is proof that they are worried that the truth behind health problems in Cavaliers is spreading.

And about time too:mad:

Take Sins advice and report it to the police

Try and remember "What doesnt kill you makes you stronger"
Mel X

just ignore idiots bet

bet, for goodness sake dont let this make any difference to your opinions or to any actions you might have taken, this shows there is truth in what you say, keep on for all our doggies sake. di

To whom it may concern!!!!

Bet

If they really believed in what they had written they would have put their name to it. All this anonymity proves is that you have hit a nerve.....this spiteful bullying is proof that they are worried that the truth behind health problems in Cavaliers is spreading.

And about time too:mad:

Take Sins advice and report it to the police

Try and remember "What doesnt kill you makes you stronger"
Mel X

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!!

Thanks Folks, Your Posts have made me feel a wee bit better.

It was Typed ,and I just wanted to get rid of it, as I mentioned ,I just read the first Sentence, tore it up and Fleek Binned it .

What makes me think it was from some-one in the Cavalier World, I just can't think of any body who was not involved with Cavaliers who would bother about what I was saying about the Health in our Breed.

What I did notice was on the second Page ,it was 2 Pages about the the size of A 4 Paper, when I was tearing up the second Page, every-thing that I have mentioned about the Cavaliers' Health was detailed ,so I just can't see but that it came from some-body in the Cavalier World.

The Post Mark was Blurred.

Now that I have settled down a bit ,I am so glad ,that because of what I have been saying over the Years about the Cavaliers 'Health Problems is giving some-body the Vapours.!!!!

This has made me more determined than ever to let any one who will Listen ,that our Cavalier Breed is in Big Trouble because of SM and MVD.

What a thing though for our Beloved Cavaliers ,some-one is trying to stop the Mention of their Health Troubles being Aired.

This is what it Boils down to.

There can be no other reason for me Receiving such a Horrid Letter.

Bet

What a horrible thing to experience! But like others said, don't take it to heart and the best thing to do is report it. So sorry you had to go through something like that, really terrible.

To whom it may concern!!!!

What a horrible thing to experience! But like others said, don't take it to heart and the best thing to do is report it. So sorry you had to go through something like that, really terrible.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN !!!

Can I just say again Thank You all for your Posts, it has made such a Difference to Me.

Yesterday was a Terrible Day , but it sure made me Realize that there is every Chance if you Dare mention the Health Problems in our Cavalier Breed ,that you could receive an Anonymous Letter like what happened to me yesterday to try and Stop you Rocking the Boat from somebody in the Cavalier World who does not want the Cavalier Health Problems being Mentioned

It is not just the Cavalier Breed that is a Sick Breed,but some in the Cavalier World are Sick as well.

Can I also thank the Person who sent me the Horrible Anonymous Letter as well ,it has now me realize what a Horrid Place the Cavalier World can be when there are some Vindictive ,Venemous Folk involved with Cavaliers who Profess that they Love our Cavalier Breed and are doing all they can to help in the Breed's Health Problems.

Bet

To whom it may concern !!!!!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN !!!

Can I just say again Thank You all for your Posts, it has made such a Difference to Me.

Yesterday was a Terrible Day , but it sure made me Realize that there is every Chance if you Dare mention the Health Problems in our Cavalier Breed ,that you could receive an Anonymous Letter like what happened to me yesterday to try and Stop you Rocking the Boat from somebody in the Cavalier World who does not want the Cavalier Health Problems being Mentioned

It is not just the Cavalier Breed that is a Sick Breed,but some in the Cavalier World are Sick as well.

Can I also thank the Person who sent me the Horrible Anonymous Letter as well ,it has now me realize what a Horrid Place the Cavalier World can be when there are some Vindictive ,Venemous Folk involved with Cavaliers who Profess that they Love our Cavalier Breed and are doing all they can to help in the Breed's Health Problems.

Bet

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN !!!!

I wonder if I may be allowed to Return to the Horrible Anonymous Letter I received Last Week from some-one I believe to be involved with our Cavalier Breed.

I have just been contacted by a message which said ,that I have done the right thing by making the Cavalier World aware about the Letter I have just received ,that by Drawing attention to the Person , they will Crawl Back under their Rocks ,I have Blown about receiving the Letter Open so that every-body in the Cavalier World now knows , because I have been mentioning about the Cavalier's Health Problems, the Writer had hoped to Worry and Upset me, but I have called their Bluff and they have Lost.

I must be doing some-thing Right when I have Scared some-one in Cavaliers by what I have been saying.

That Any Prospective Cavalier Buyer always asks to see a Health Certificate from the Cavalier Breeder to Show that they are Health Testing their Cavalier Breeding Stock, and if the Cavalier Breeder Refuses to do this , then go to a Cavalier Breeder who does.

I know that Buyers of Cavalier Puppies are given a Health Certificate from the Vet by the Cavalier Breeder ,but that is not enough , the Sire and Dam of the Puppy should also have been Health Tested and the Cavalier Breeder show that this has been done .

Bet

Bet

Hey Bet,

I think there is nothing to hide about and expressing your concerns just shows how these issues need to be talked about. It is the hiding and denying any problems or concerns regarding the breeds health, that is a shame. I hate when I see ads for "healthy" cavalier puppies. People need to know that maybe they should think of what to ask about that statement. Knowledge is key. I support you and I am glad you did not let this letter stop you.

Hi Bet, only just read this thread.
All I can say is that this proves what an outstanding job you're doing, and proves you must be hitting all the right buttons. What that the piece of paper does, is highlight the failings of an individual who has lost the arguement. Lost the arguement to such a degree that they have to empty the vile contents of they're sad mind into a letter, with not enough courage to put their name to it. Don't let they're ugly words get to you one bit.

I think the work and research you put into the preservation of this wonderful breed is amazing, and your amazing. Well done girl and keep up the good workcl*p

To whom it may concern !!!!

Hi Bet, only just read this thread.
All I can say is that this proves what an outstanding job you're doing, and proves you must be hitting all the right buttons. What that the piece of paper does, is highlight the failings of an individual who has lost the arguement. Lost the arguement to such a degree that they have to empty the vile contents of they're sad mind into a letter, with not enough courage to put their name to it. Don't let they're ugly words get to you one bit.

I think the work and research you put into the preservation of this wonderful breed is amazing, and your amazing. Well done girl and keep up the good workcl*p

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN !!!!!

You've no idea what these Posts mean to me.

Thank You All.

I really feel what I am saying will strike a Chord with a Number of Cavalier Puppy Buyers, always buy a Cavalier from a Cavalier Breeder who Health Tests their Cavalier Breeding Stock.

If you are having a Problem in finding a Cavalier Breeder who does this, then contact Margaret who has a List of those Cavalier Breeders who are doing this.

I just can't understand the certain few Cavalier Breeders who are determined to put Obstacles in the way of the Researchers of SM and MVD in our Cavaliers,if they would just realize ,instead of their Petty Arguments ,it is the Future of our Cavalier Breed they are Harming.

Why there is this Animosity among some Cavalier Breeders ,I just cannot Fathom Out.

It really seems to be getting worse.

Is it because of the Internet and we Cavalier Pet Owners have now begun to be asking Awkward Questions from some Cavalier Breeders.?

We all know that there are Health Problems in our Cavaliers, so let us keep on doing this,and perhaps ,looking back at this time in the Cavalier Breed ,we will have given Cavaliers the Chance of Healthier ,Longer Lives .

Just don't listen to the Spin that some Cavalier Breeders are giving out just now about Cavaliers and their Health Problems, demand when buying a Cavalier to see a Health Certificate that the Cavalier Breeder is Health Testing their Cavalier Breeding Stock, and this is so Important, also to see a Certificate to show that the Cavalier Breeder is not Breeding from their Cavaliers before the Recommended Guidelines issued by the CKCS CLUB before the Cavaliers are 2.5 years of age and the Health Status of the Grand-Parents is known about.

This applies as much to CKCS CLUB Breeders as to Cavalier Puppy Farmers and BYB's.

Bet

Back