• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A good day

Blondiemonster

Just want to express how happy I feel today.
I am playing my piano, while the gentle fall sun is falling through my window,
with my little "monster" on my lap...
These are the little gifts from above I cherish so much!!! My cavalier makes me happy, and I am so grateful for all the good moments we get to spend together. :p

I know, it's amazing how much happiness a little furry cavalier can bring you:p
I am glad you and Blondie are having a good day.

This is really sweet. I've often wanted to proclaim my happiness from my cavaliers on here too, but was not sure how to do it... well said you :wink:

Better yet, we all know how you feel, it's wonderful.:l*v:

I love days like that and cherish them. Ella brings me such joy and happiness, love I thought I never could feel:p

I think we should all proclaim happiness for cavaliers. They are truly the kindest, affectionate little blessings.

I think we shouldn't just just come on here with all our medical issues and worries, forgetting to mention the good stuff! So guys; from now on, when you are overflowing with lovey feelings for your cavie, just write it on the board!!!

Back