• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Agility

brid kenny

Competition in Leitrim today. We came second and thirs in two out of three competitions!!
IMG00073-20100919-1844-1.jpg

Congratulations! It's so much fun isn't it?
It really is great fun. It certainly stops you from thinking about Monday morning at work. And it's really thrilling when you get a clear round...mind you we haven't had a clear round yet!!

That's fantastic, well done! Sounds like you're both having so much fun doing agility.
Some of the IKC shows in Cloghran have had agility competitions this year but I never managed to find the time to venture out to see them.
If any are listed on show schedules in the coming months,I'll pass on the details.It seems to be getting very popular.
Sins

I agree it is great fun. Great exercise for both the dog and owner. It forces me to work on those pesky boring things like sit stays and with me so that I'm not concerned about what my dog will do off leash. Max had his first clean round on Sunday and I'm still on cloud nine:-D.

Your pup looks super with her ribbons! Congratulations on some good runs. Your clean run will come and when it does, it will be a great feeling. It is so much fun when you and your dog communicate perfectly.

Back