Thread: Fantastic Agility Weekend

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fantastic Agility Weekend

We just got home from a two day Agility Trial. Mika did SO well! We moved up to Advanced in Snooker, Gamblers, and Jumpers. She also won her Starter Agility Game Title. I couldn't be more proud of her!! Look at all those ribbons!

Post Thanks / Like

What a star! Max and I were in our second trial this weekend and he got his first Q in starters jumpers. I'm still on cloud nine. Congrats on the game title - I know that's not easy to achieve!
    Mindy Tri - Feb/97
    Max - Ruby - Sep/08
    Rylie - B&T - June/09

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to you and Max as well! Everything really seemed to come together this weekend and it was so much fun! We've been working really hard with our excellent trainer and it really showed.

Post Thanks / Like

That's great when that happens. I have a friend who completed her starters games title with her Golden this weekend. I know what an accomplishment that is. I worked at the trial this weekend and I noticed that a lot of my instructor's students Q'd. I feel really blessed to have her.

When hubby was out walking Max and Rylie someone stopped and asked if she could take Rylie's picture playing ball. She said she hasn't seen Cavaliers as slim and athletic as Max and Rylie. Do you have many Cavaliers competing in your area?
    Mindy Tri - Feb/97
    Max - Ruby - Sep/08
    Rylie - B&T - June/09

Post Thanks / Like

This weekend, there were only 2 of them - Mika and another one from our local club. Usually there is another one, from another town, but she was not here this weekend. There are very few cavaliers around here. Other than Mika and the other in our club, I've only ever seen one other one around our town.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh WOW!!

Well done to the both of you- im so envious!!

Those Rosettes are truly beautiful!

Karen

Ruby - my stunning soul mate who defies the odds every day
    Charlie- my angel at heart and devil at play