• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fantastic Agility Weekend

mhabca

We just got home from a two day Agility Trial. Mika did SO well! We moved up to Advanced in Snooker, Gamblers, and Jumpers. She also won her Starter Agility Game Title. I couldn't be more proud of her!! Look at all those ribbons!

DSC03402.jpg

What a star! Max and I were in our second trial this weekend and he got his first Q in starters jumpers. I'm still on cloud nine. Congrats on the game title - I know that's not easy to achieve!

Congratulations to you and Max as well! Everything really seemed to come together this weekend and it was so much fun! We've been working really hard with our excellent trainer and it really showed.

That's great when that happens. I have a friend who completed her starters games title with her Golden this weekend. I know what an accomplishment that is. I worked at the trial this weekend and I noticed that a lot of my instructor's students Q'd. I feel really blessed to have her.

When hubby was out walking Max and Rylie someone stopped and asked if she could take Rylie's picture playing ball. She said she hasn't seen Cavaliers as slim and athletic as Max and Rylie. Do you have many Cavaliers competing in your area?

This weekend, there were only 2 of them - Mika and another one from our local club. Usually there is another one, from another town, but she was not here this weekend. There are very few cavaliers around here. Other than Mika and the other in our club, I've only ever seen one other one around our town.

Congratulations......what a wonderful accomplishment. Mika is beautiful and looks so proud.:rah:

Oh Lordy I thought Phoebe had done well with two rosettes this weekend. Great photos and great doggy. Any video footage of her at agility?

Two rosettes is fantastic as well! No sadly, no video this time. Thanks to everyone for all the kind words.

Back