• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Highest placing yet!

Karen and Ruby

Well after a very rough start to the day in her beginner round (she actually walked out of the ring twice!!)) Very naughty girly - dont think the fact we were in a field normally used by horses helped!!

We did our Prebeginner round later this afternoon and got placed 3rd:*nana::*nana:

Only half a mark between us and 1st place!

Just goes to show- when she has her head together she is damn good:jmp::jmp:

That's fantastic, very well done!
What was the problem with the field? Is she not a fan of horses?
Sins

Well done both of you. cl*p
I know what you mean in regards to using a Horses field to do competition. The last Rally Obedience Competition I done was full of Rabbit Borrows. Oh what a distraction.

That's fantastic, very well done!
What was the problem with the field? Is she not a fan of horses?
Sins

There was Horse poo EVERYWHERE!!!

Rubys indulgance of choice :sl*p:

OH and I forgot to say that Ruby wasn't the only little Cavvie in the line up- a little Bleheim came 5th aswell!!

Oh yes us Cavvies are taking over MWAH HA HA!!

There was Horse poo EVERYWHERE!!!

sSig_rofl.gif

Gross!
Sins

Oh very well done Karen and what a wonderful girl Ruby is making her mummy so proud. She really is a credit to you.

Update- Another show... another Rosette!!!

Hi All

Rather than start a new thread!

Today was even better than last week :l*v:

She won 3rd Again but this time was In the higher of the two classes we do. Beginners!!!:mexwav:

Yey- I burst into tears AGAIN icon_blshing

She just makes me so immensley proud- and to be getting placed higher than all those Collie Wallies!! He He He ;)

Blooming well done to you both. :jmp2: :jmp2:

It is so fantastic when all your hard work starts paying off. I think you are staring with the agility bug.:lol: Its very contagious and expensive:lol:

Oh wow, I am glad I checked your thread again. That's great, you must be so chuffed! Congrats to youcl*p!!

Back