• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally collected it all and the grand total was...

Karen and Ruby

£585 :-D

Im very grateful for all that sponsered and helped raise this wonderful amount of money.

Have sent all of it over to Penny and you will see the total increase soon Im sure.
I can't say how proud I am to be part of such a massive scheme to help our precious little ones and to help try and safeguard their future.

A HUGE :thnku: to Penny Knowler and Dr Clare Rusbridge for dedicating their time to such a worthy breed.

I hope to do more next year and am seriously looking in to organising a Fun day where lots of money can be raised. But for now will ask my Obedience club if I can have a stand at the next Club show in March where I can do some sort of Raffle and raise some awareness for our breeds struggles and Rupert's Fund!!

Wow.gif
that's FANTASTIC, Karen.

Many congratulations and also grateful thanks from so many Cavaliers who will be helped by your efforts.

Let us know what the next thing will be so we can sponsor you again if we can. :grin:

It is just an amazing amount - so wonderful that you had so much support (and therefore the cavaliers did too! :D ). Thank you so much for the idea to raise funds this way and to all those who supported this great effort. b*n*n*

Back