I have just left Tilly, a rescue girl from a puppy farm that I've had for about 5 weeks, in to the vet for a general check up prior to her spay. He has found a "marked irregularity"
in her heart beat- and when he told me where to put my hand I could feel it myself. we have decided against having her spayed until he can regulate it.( She's about 7 or 8 he reckons). Should I ask him about seeing a cardiologist and whats the state of play re recommended drugs- I was checking the forum and it seems pimobendan is now the preferred option?
Any help or advice would be so appreciated. I'm worried sick-, having lost my sweet little whisper-a similar life story, to pancreatitis earlier this year, this time i want to be as informed as possible.