• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Agility Show

AgilityLola

Lola and i went to an agility show this weekend :D It was her last one of the season... and she won into Grade 4!!! Plus she got a 2nd and two 3rds in jumping :jmp2::jmp2::jmp2:

5036540122_f5a1ecbe4e.jpg

Very well done to you both.That is fantastic.

Which show were you at? I was at Dog Vegas in Bakewell our first show in grade 2. Guess what? We won into grade 3 on our first run of the day. Then managed 2 more firsts.
Still very amazed by it all . Think all the good dogs stayed at home! lol. it is only our first season competing at KC shows :p

Last edited:
Well done Lola.
All my friends I train agility with also went to Bakewell.
What club do you train at?

Very well done to you both.That is fantastic.

Which show were you at? I was at Dog Vegas in Bakewell our first show in grade 2. Guess what? We won into grade 3 on our first run of the day. Then managed 2 more firsts.
Still very amazed by it all . Think all the good dogs stayed at home! lol. it is only our first season competing at KC shows :p

yes we were at Dog Vegas, in Bakewell. This is Lola's First year competing, she's just turned 2, and this was her first show in grade 3! (she won out of grade 2 at The international KC festival) I'm so proud of her, my little star :)

i think i saw you when i was walking one of the courses because you looked so amazed that you won out lol! too bad the season is ending :( are you at any other shows this year? this was lola's last one, but i'll be running my collie at TAG, which is her first show :D

Sabby => i train at Rugby DTC and Kampeon agility :)

Do you mean Rugby Club where Mary Ray trains?
I trained there for a year in obedience first with Ebony and then with Harley, but I found obedience to boring.
I would love to compete in agility. Harley is great and he would do well but I let him down as I have osteo arthritis in both my knees, and I don't want anybody else to run him for me. People have allready offered but I don't see the point. At the moment we just do it for fun.

Hi
Yes I was very amazed by it all as we have only done 6 KC shows.

I train at a fun club called F.I.D.O.S in Barnsley . We have no more shows in the summer season but are doing Northern Agility Winter Series that are held near Harrogate and a couple of Agility Nuts in Notts.

I will be bringing out my jap chin this winter but he is one very naughty boy so we will see how he goes. He is so blooming fast I cannot control him!:yikes

We will have to keep in touch so that we might be able to meet up when the summer shows start again.
Juliex

Back