• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Abbie our 14 week old puppy

KarenS

Hi im new to this forum so unsure if Im doing this right but this is our new puppy, we have her since she was 8 weeks. She is absolutely adorable but a big mischief maker:p chewing on EVERYTHING including my socks while im wearing them but she is a pleasure. She loves cuddling up on the sofa and smothers with kisses :)

First day wiith us by Renny2107, on Flickr

at 8 weeks by Renny2107, on Flickr

chewing a shoe! by Renny2107, on Flickr

couch is her territory now by Renny2107, on Flickr

not getting the concept of the puppy pad! by Renny2107, on Flickr

14 weeks by Renny2107, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks guys :) its those eyes, they melt my heart.. She knows when she's in trouble, she gives me the eyes and puts her head to the side :lol:

Abbie is soooo cute:l*v: We have an Abigail who is 2 years. If you hope to have socks and/or shoes in the future; try giving Abbie a chew toy and remove shoe or sock.

Heather R

She is adorable and I feel sure that she melts the hearts of all she comes in contact with :)I luv the photos

Back