• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Merry born June 25 2004, passed away Sept 24 2010

Charleen

Last Friday was a shocking night. Merry took ill and within 45 minutes she passed away. We believe it was a heart attack. You think you'll have so much time with your loved one and then you have to learn to live without her. She was a very sweet lovable dog. She had a quirky personality and an independent streak. I miss her very much.

1425332457_24e6861427.jpg

2935721006_f94b25103f.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear this Charleen.
It must have been so traumatic for you.It's just way to soon to lose such a beautiful dog.
Sins

Hello

So sorry Charleen ,what a tragedy for you to lose such a beautiful girl at
such a tender age ,my heart aches for you.:(

I am so sorry thinking of you and your family at this sad time

As I look up to the skies above,
The stars stretch endlessly--
But somehow all those rays of light
Seem dimmer now to me.
As I watch the morning sun appear,
The shadows still don't fade—
As if the brightest light of all
Was somehow swept away.

Though I see the branches swaying,
And watch their dancing leaves--
The echoes carried on the wind
Don't sound the same to me.
As I listen to the morning birds
Sing softly from afar--
It seems to be a mournful tune
That echoes in my heart.

Another day has come again,
As time moves surely on--
But nothing now seems quite the same,
To know that she is gone.
The days and weeks and months ahead
Will never be the same--
Because a treasure beyond words
Can never be replaced.

The loss cannot be measured now,
The void cannot be filled--
And though someday the grief may fade,
Her mark will live on still.
For even with my heavy heart,
I know that I've been blessed
To have been one who's life she touched
With warmth so infinite
---Aileen

I'm so sorry Charleen :(:(

Thank you for posting the photos of your beautiful girl - and for your PM.

This is such a tragedy - it's so hard to lose a young dog, you feel cheated. Cuddle your boys close and know that Merry had a wonderful life with you and was very much loved.

Take care

I'm so saddened to hear of Merry at such a young age, you have my sincere thoughts and sympathy

Charleen, what a terrible thing to happen, and so quickly too. She is such a young age to go to the bridge.:(

Treasure her memory for she will stay in your heart forever. Merry certainly was a beautiful girl.

Thinking of you.:hug::hug:

Merry was a gorgeous girl.
So sad she had to leave so young and sudden . Sending lots of :hug::hug:

I'm so sorry Charleen. Losing little Merry at such a young age must be so very traumatic and difficult. We're always here for you if you need us.:hug:

Rest in Peace Merry.

What a beautiful girl she was. I am so sorry that she left you so young.

Try to remember the good times.

I'm so sorry Charlene, she was a gorgeous wee girl and far too young too.
We will all hug our babies a bit tighter today after hearing of your loss. Remember she had a happy loved life with you xx
thinking of you. Ann xx

OMG Charleen I'm so so sorry to read your post about Merry:cry*ing: You must be so shocked and devastated to lose her so suddenly like that. I send you my sincere condolences and pray that you can find the strength to get through this awful awful time. Hugs and prayers to you and yours at this very sad time:hug::hug::hug:

When I lost my darling Mindy - my friend and trainer sent me this quote and I found it comforting.

...."It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."---

Back