• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Merry born June 25 2004, passed away Sept 24 2010

Thank you so much for your comforting words. I am looking at the clock and in another 60 minutes it will be exactly a week ago that Merry passed away. I cherish the time I had with her. She was an special dog. I have had dogs all my life and she has touched me like no other dog has.

Here is one of my favorite pictures of Merry after grazing in the lawn. That is one leaf of a clover on her chin.
2938963139_1ff3d176dd.jpg

Here is a picture of what she thinks of the Elizabethan Collar she had to wear after a tumor was removed from her eyelid.
5043158450_9f98b22a7e.jpg

November 2007 while visiting Cavalier friends in New Jersey.
5043156888_952ed11688.jpg

She was a beautful pup. Prayers are still sent your way every time I see your name. It is so good you have great photos to comfort you.

{{{HUGS}}}

I'm so very sorry for your loss of little Merry. :hug: What an adorable girl she was - the different facets of her personality are captured so well in your photos. :lotsaluv: Hold her close in your heart.
Run free Merry girl! :flwr::flwr::flwr:

Last edited:
Such a lovely tribute to such a beautiful girl. Thank you for sharing the photos. I am so sorry for your loss. :hug:

I have not been on this forum in a long time and I am so sorry to hear about Merry. She looked so much like my Princess Puddles. RIP

Its Never easy my sympathy go out to you she looks a very happy dog and i bet god blessed u with that little angel

Back