• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

FOUND!!!! STOLEN: 8 cavaliers in Wexford, mostly adult females

wonderful news! thank goodness! i am maybe a little hormonal but i cried when i read about the theft.... now i can't stop smiling. :pi*no::pi*no::pi*no::pi*no:

This is just the most fantastic news - I'm so thrilled. :rah::rah::rah:

Many thanks to everyone who helped.

It's wonderful news.I imagine it's not something that Rena will get over in a hurry.Such a sickening ordeal for anyone to endure.She must be exhausted today!
There's so much delight across Facebook and the canine publication pages today,alot of people have lost their dogs to theft recently,a lady returned from Carlow show a fortnight ago to find her chihuahuas had been taken so it's a very big problem.
I think I'd go totally out of my mind if I had to endure that.
Sins

Thats great...I was thinking of their poor owner last night while my boy was safe and sound tucked up in his bed:pi*no::pi*no:

Back