Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ella got attacked by a dog. please pray for her

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default ella got attacked by a dog. please pray for her

On the way to hospital. In shock covered in blood. I was picking up kennedy ellas boyfriend and another lab was there. Ella went to kiss the lab or sniff her face, I don't know. The lab snapped and bit her face and eye. Emergency hospital got her stabilized & on the way to hospital where neuro is. They do have to remove her eye. Like ella needed anything else. Most loving dog. Everyone in tears and I'm in shock but as long as she makes it. Funny I did not care about her with one eye. I care about her pain and as long as she will make it. I have accepted her hardships with sm. Its not fair that a dog filled with love. I'm sorry just pray for her please
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh Annie, I am so sorry this is happening to you. I am praying for both of you and sending healing thoughts.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear! We are praying for you!

Post Thanks / Like

How horrific, and shocking, we will keep Ella in our prayers.
    Amanda
    Owned by doglets Elliot the Opportunist and Duchess Millie Mischief

"We never really own a dog as much as he owns us" -Gene Hill-

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to hear this.
    Hopefully you'll be able to get her home soon to complete her recovery.What a shocking thing to happen.
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear, I am so sorry to read this, I am sitting here with tears in my eyes and my fingers crossed that she will be ok. The poor little thing, and poor you too, have you anyone who can be with you for support right now? Everyone reading this thread will be supporting you in spirit anyway, you can be sure of that.
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I had several people go to the emergency hospital. I'm looking at the blood on my hands as I type. I have a great friend who calms me. He has been with ella since a puppy. I told the others to go home because I need to try to remain calm. I would not be able to drive. Why? Now I'm crying. An angel who is so giving. I can't bear to know she has to deal with more pain
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Praying for your strength. Hang on and hang in there.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

OH MY GOD! I'm so so sorry for you guys!!! We'll definitely keep you all in our prayers. You must have been so very scared, and so shaken. All of us are crossing everything for you.

I understand how upset you are. It's just not fair!!! Such a sweet doggie with problems doesn't need any more... but you know she'll be a-ok, she has you and many friends to help her through this all.

My Bobby got attacked by a dog from across the street. Bobby just looked at him and the dog latched onto his back leg, this was an old english sheepdog, luckily there was no blood or injury, but it was so traumatic. It's not fair that some dogs are not trained and live in fear and when another dog even looks at them or sniffs them they can just 'snap'. Oh Annie, my heart goes out to you. Keep us in the know about everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Annie

All our healing thoughts to you both at this horrible traumatic time ,Ella will be the perfect Ella she always has been our hugs and faith go to you please be strong Ella needs you now .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T