• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ella got attacked by a dog. please pray for her

I do hope and pray that Ella is on the road to recovery and continues to share her love with all.I was so sad to read of this tragic incident and of the distress it has caused for both you and Ella. Our thoughts are with you both.

I hope Ella had a good night without too much pain. Did you sleep much Anne? I'm so happy she's home with you. There's nothing like a mother's love.

Good to know she's with you Annie. Prayers for Ella's eye and that she makes a speedy recovery.:l*v:

Anne, I just saw this thread. I am just shocked and so sad about what happened to sweet Ella. When Jack was 6 months old he was bit by a dog and I remember rushing to the ER with blood all over me and him, it is truly a horrifying experience. I remember not being able to think clearly and basicallly just being an emotional mess.
I am glad you had a friend with you to help you through the ordeal.
You two have been through so much. Again I am so sorry.
Glad to hear she is now home with you and doing better. I will continue to send positive and healing thoughts your way. Please do keep us updated on your baby.
Lots of hugs to you both,
Irene

How awful. Sorry I am just now seeing this. I am glad Ella's on the mend and seems to be on the road to recovery.

I am new here but I just wanted to send my prayers out the Ella. It hurts so bad to see your baby hurting. We just had a puppy cavalier come in where I worked a few weeks ago. The same thing happened to this poor guy at 15 weeks old. He went up to greet a dog and it snapped at him and must of hit him just right in the face.

We did end up having to remove his eye because the damage was so bad. He is doing just fine though.

I know it is hard not to be mad at the older dog, but he doesn't have any idea anymore what he did that everyone is mad at him for.

Sherri

Like others have said, I just now saw this and was horrified at what happened to Ella! You are very kind not to have hard feelings toward that Lab. I don't think I would be as kind-spirited.

I hope she gets to keep her eye and heals quickly! God bless you both!

Prayers for Ella

Anne,

Just read your post, brought me to tears my heart aches for you, I understand when life brings us the unexpected and we question why, I get that, I have asked the same questions why Lord does Isabelle have to have sm she is so Innocent and such a sweet dog, I even went as to pray that God would give me her pain instead, so that she could just go on to be the happy loving dog that she is. But then I am reminded that although she has been diagnosed with it, she still manages to be the most faithful loving dog and sometimes Isabelle just goes through life with what she is dealt with and still surprises to amaze me with such unconditional love and joy. It brings me to my knees knowing that life is not perfect but Gods love for us is, and no matter what we may go through, his promises remain the same. I will pray for you and sweet Ella, she was just doing what any loving dog would do. May the road get lighter for you and the burdens you face become erased. Take care!

Blessings,
Pamela

Just seeing your posts about Ella. I'm so sorry that you and she had to go though this awful experience.

Having had a lab years ago, I agree that either illness, poor genetics or an uncaring owner caused that lab to hurt Ella.

So glad that she is recuperating and hopefully is adjusting.

Heather R

lindylou

just read what has happened to ella and im so sorry to hear of your dreadful experence so pleased to hear that she is home with you and i pray ella will be okay.

attachment.php

Thank you all so much for your prayers, concerns and thoughts! It is amazing that throughout everything she is still so much a lover. They kept the eye in but it still may need to be removed. I look at her one eye and I still see the same beautiful girl, so it does not matter as long as she continues to have the same spirit.

“God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight” Reggie White

I see what she endures and still continues to have such a great heart. She is truly amazing.

Awww love her!!! Hope she's soon on the mend!!
Great news that there is hope for her injured eye!!

Take care love Teresa...xx

Hi Annie

Any news on Ella ,there are so many of us praying for her I am sure she will over come ,what about you are you OK sweet Annie .:(

Last edited:
Hi Annie

Any news on Ella ,there are so many of us praying for her I am sure she will over come ,what about you are you UK sweet Annie .:(

North Carolina, U.S.A. Brian.

I too am praying hard for that eye to stay firmly in it's socket.

Back