• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ella got attacked by a dog. please pray for her

I am so sorry this has happened to Ella, but happy to hear she is going to be ok. Prayers coming your way!

I am so shocked. There must be something seriously wrong with that lab to attack like that. I'm so sorry your poor little Ella lost her eye :(

Annie I am so sorry, I have only just caught up. What a shock to read this, so goodness knows how you must be feeling. Love and gentle hugs to both of you, let us know how she is doing.

Ella got attacked by a dog .Please pray for her

Annie I am so sorry, I have only just caught up. What a shock to read this, so goodness knows how you must be feeling. Love and gentle hugs to both of you, let us know how she is doing.

Anne, just read the dreadful news ,but hopefully everything will be alright for Ella.

Just remember it's you Ella will be depending ,just try and think about yourself as well because of what has happened. It will be difficult , but once you get Ella home ,it could be easier.

Bet

I`ve only just caught up with your awful experience too. I am so very sorry. Sending you love, hugs and hoping you and Ella are back together very soon. You will help each other through this terrible time.
:hug:

Poor Ella and on top of what she already has to deal with. Sending her lots of get well :lotsaluv:.

Make sure you take care of yourself as well.:hug:

So sorry to read this about little Ella, what a horrible experience, does make you wonder about the Lab. Thinking of you and Ella and hoping she will be alright.:hug:

Thank you all for your support:hug: ella is home with me. She slept through the night and ate this morning. She is going to be okay thank goodness! They were able to put the eye back in but might need to remove. We will see but even with one eye she will be fine. When she got home she waggeed her tail:wggle:(y)

Thank you for your prayers. The lab is old and I think something might be going on health wise. Everyone is so angry at the lab but my heart goes to him too. I know when my parents lab got a tumor he acted different. The vet said it could make him aggressive. He did not know what was going on. He was put to sleep. I hope the owner takes him to get checked out.

So pleased that Ella is ok and back home with you.

It does make you wonder about the Lab - it's unusual for them unless there is an underlying cause.

Only just seen this, I hope little Ella is okay. What a truly shocking experience for you both, hugs all round :hug:

Keep us posted.

So pleased to read that Ella will be ok.

In the news this week it was stated that more and more people are taking their dogs out at 3.00am in the morning in order to avoid just this.

Nanette

Anne,

You and Ella are in our thoughts, what a shock for you both. Pleased that Ella is back home with you and wishing Ella a speedy recovery.

best wishes to you both

Oh Annie :( Ive only just seen this!

How horrific for you and Ella. Im sending get well soon wishes to Ella and prayers for you both.
As if she doesnt have enough to contend with already :(

Anne
Ella and you are in my thoughts and prayers, I am glad that she is home, I hope she does not have to lose the eye.

Glad Ella is home with you, fingers crossed she won't need anymore surgery.
Thinking of you both :hug:

Wishing you both all the best and speedy recovery after such a horrible and traumatic event...

I have just seen this. I'm so sorry to read what has happened

I'm sure Ella will come through this okay. She has you caring for her.

My very best wishes,

I've just read this, and I'm so sorry! Saying a prayer right now that she recovers well and that her eye heals correctly. ((hugs))

Back